Be the first to like this
At Webcollage, we have been delivering a software-as-a-service web-based solution used by hundreds of the world’s leading brands (Microsoft, P&G, Sony, Pfizer). We have been using an agile development methodology, with new software releases pushed to customers every two weeks, yielding a very high customer satisfaction rates.
The talk will present the anatomy of our agile lifecycle, including:
- How and when does planning occur? How does the roadmap get communicated externally?
- When and how does the content of each iteration get decided? How do features get estimated?
- How do new features flow in and out of the system? How are large features broken down and handled?
- How do features flow within the system (elaboration, development, testing, release)?
- How are urgent requests and tickets handled?
- Communication and visual monitoring tools
- Regular meeting cadence