- We all know that we could implement DevOps a lot faster if we only would have commitment from our boss. We all know that there is a shiny business case for almost every DevOps implementation
- And we all know that the whole company will reap the benefits regarding speed, agility and stability once we implemented DevOps. Actually, it provides good, fast and cheap at the same time. So, what are we waiting for? What is your boss waiting for? What is C-level waiting for?
- That’s something we will do research on in this workshop. We will also share our research on this from the recent past.
- The workshop starts with a presentation about 7 practices that a company should adopt to be able to apply DevOps.
- The technique that we use is called Appreciative Inquiry. To tackle a problem, it discovers the best practices that work, the reason they work and how these combined practices can be used to avoid the problem ahead and create a strategic change. The aim is to build – or even rebuild – organizations around what works, rather than trying to fix what doesn’t.
- So we want to know what your boss is afraid of and what you have already tried to convince him that he is better off with DevOps. You will leave the workshop with the combined Appreciative Inquiry insights of all the attendees