TransCert System Electronic
Cold Chain World: Session 3
Dr. John M. Ryan
Internal Audit Team Record
External Certification Audits
CONTAINER: Any device used to transport food or food products. Containers
include bins, pallets, trucks, truck trailers, shipping containers and other similar
devices. Includes bins, trays, etc. used to move food over short distances.
CARRIER: Any company or individual responsible for the transportation of
food and food products
MAINTENANCE STATION: Any company involved in the sanitation or
traceability implementation for carriers or containers.
• On line
• Fully automated paperless data collection
• Reduced data input time and data error rates
• PDA, cell phone or laptop input from the field
• Instant reporting
• Supports internal and external audits
• Provides almost full record keeping for audited entities
• Automates parked audits
• Updatable when corrective actions are completed
Benefits to Electronic Record Keeping Systems
End of Module 3
We have the largest database of Asian food regulations in the world and it’s
FREE to use.
We publish a range of communication services, list a very large number of
food events and online educational webinars and continue to grow our Digital
We look forward to hearing from you soon!