Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional with extensive experience in brand and account manage-
ment. Possesses strong analytical and creative problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought
out decisions. Excellent written and communication skills. Highly trustworthy, personable and ethical. Team
player with an entrepreneurial mindset. Resourceful in the completion of projects, effective at multi-tasking.
Regional Marketing Manager April 2014 – November 2016
LoanStar Home Lending
• Worked with VP and National Marketing Manager to plan marketing and branding objectives.
• Worked with VP and National Marketing Manager to expand product solutions and offerings.
• Prepared marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
• Analyzed market trends and recommended changes to marketing and business development strategies
based on analysis and feedback.
• Worked with VP and National Marketing Manager to prepare and adhere to budgets.
• Oversaw creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements and other marketing materials.
• Managed design of print and online ads, fliers and publications.
• Ensured brand messages were consistent.
• Developed customer survey program and communicate to the field.
• Ensured all marketing activities were compliant, including tracking and reporting system.
• Engaged consumers on social media.
• Deepened relationships with media to ensure the most effective message and positioning of the
• Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
• Drove overall CRM and direct marketing.
• Coordinated and produced recruiting marketing and tracking with hiring managers.
• Engaged other organizations within the community (networking, industry and charities).
• Collaborated with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the
execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities (MSA, referral partner database
• Developed and lead a marketing team that developed and executed new concepts, business models,
channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
Business Development | Account Manager April 2013 – April 2014
• Maintained relationships with 100+ business partners and prospects.
• Responsible for servicing and retaining existing clients through high touch client service.
• Utilized CRM for regular communication with clients via telephone, email and in person meetings.
• Forecasted and planned for upcoming year and quarterly strategies and sales.
• Utilized strong interpersonal and organizational skills to provide outstanding customer service and
communication of strategy.
• Successfully advertised and ran events to increase knowledge and understanding of company mission and
2. Marketing Specialist | Account Manager July 2011 – April 2013
Chicago Title Insurance Company
• Partnered with local professionals and consulted on marketing strategies and utilization of technological
tools to increase workflow efficiency.
• Provided support to local accounts in an effort to drive their business.
• Created advertising content and promoted products to increase brand presence.
• Strategically promoted and sponsored various client education events.
• Processed daily and monthly revenue reports.
Brand Ambassador | Field Marketing January 2008 – July 2011
Rockstar Energy Drink Neuro Drinks
• Introduced, built and increased brand equity in the Oregon market.
• Educated consumers on the quarterly focused skews to increase product awareness.
• Provided support to local retailers in an effort to drive their business and increase sales.
• Found creative ways to drive sales volume by effectively promoting the brand in strategic ways with retail
partners and consumer-driven sponsorship opportunities.
• Partnered with local celebrities and businesses to strengthen product outreach.
• Advertised and distributed products while tracking and reporting consumer satisfaction.
• Scouted influencers and hired for collegiate brand ambassador programs.
• Successfully promoted, collaborated and sponsored multiple consumer-driven events.
• Collaborated with local entertainment and event companies to brand visiting celebrities with product
through product placement and photo-marketing campaigns.
• Successfully recruited, trained and managed a gorilla marketing team of five.
B.S., Marketing, International Marketing
Portland State University 2011
Activities and Societies: Associated Students of PSU (ASPSU), V-Team Sports Marketing, Founder of Tau Kappa
Epsilon Fraternity (ZK Chapter)- Served as recruitment chair and vice president, Greek Council.
SKILLS AND INTERESTS
Fluent in English and Arabic. Proficient in Adobe Suites (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom). Proficient
in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, Publisher). Professional Photography. Business De-
velopment. Networking. Life and Business Planning. Business Consulting. Art. Travel. Health and Excersize.
Available upon request.