S/O: Safdar Khan
Date of Birth: 18/04/1993
Address: 7f/6 Anwar Chowk, Wah Cantt, Rawalpindi.
I am extremely interested in applying I am an ACCA Affiliate (All Professional
papers are cleared at 1st
attempt) with Oxford Brookes BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting. I have got work
experience with a superstore of weekly sales of more than £120k and more than 5 branches I have work in customer
service ledger accounts and purchase department. My qualification and various skills have prepared me well to excel
in your company and I hope to be an active member in your organization.
I have all general requirements that you asking for, I am a hard worker, dynamic, self-motivated, having ability to
work under pressure, can solve problems, smart, Talented, having leadership skills, having ability to learn more fast,
and having excellent social skills.
I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss more specifically how I might apply my background to meet
your organizations needs.
To obtain challenging, creative and responsible position in the field accounting in distinctive
organization. Where I can utilize and enhance my chance and technical knowledge, experience,
analytical & interpersonal abilities.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS PROFILE
• Effective in managing tasks and making sure that they are done well e.g. prioritising and
organising workload in order to meet 3 assignment deadlines on the same day at the
• Earned confidence by being reliable in doing work to its perfection when given any task.
• Worked in assignment groups with up to 4-6 members, often ensuring each member
understands the role and offering help and motivation if a team member had difficulties in
• Support colleagues when necessary e.g. sharing their workload when they needed a helping
hand in takeaway.
• Costumer service skills achieved in both pervious jobs as was the first person greeting people
in Oscar’s worldwide super store.
• Oral skills achieved in University presentations.
Writing skills developed with essay and report writing often with a 3000 word limitation.
• ACCA Affiliate. (2012-2016)
(Skans Islamabad + Bpp Leeds,UK)
• Oxford Brookes BSc (Hons) In Applied Accounting. (2012-2016)
(Oxford Brookes University, UK)
• HND Level 5 Diploma in Business and Management. (2011-2012)
(Metropolitan College, Bradford, UK)
• IELTS assessed (Overall 6.0 Band) (08/2014)
• HSSC (Physics, Math and Computer) (2009-2010)
Science Degree College Wah-Cantt
• Perfect Knowledge of “Excel, Word and PowerPoint”.
• Website server management.
• Experience of using SQL and generating reports.
• English: Good English Skills as spent 5 years.
• Urdu, Punjabi: as native language.
Worldwide Super Market Bradford (One of Biggest Asian Retailer)
Worked in different departments (2011 to 2015)
Bradford, United Kingdom
Employed at the above practices, exposure includes:
Providing administrative support to accountants.
Undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic
Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are
correct of the wholesale department.
Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
Whole Sale Entries Chasing Debts And As A Sales Rap To Make New
Worked With Senior Management In Making Decisions.
Online Website Management from Orders to Packaging and Dispatch.
Marketing And Branding For Newly Introduced Website.
Pricing Strategies and Promotion of Products.