112. A. The game became more zoomed out distancing players from their brawlers”
B. Brawlers with longer range couldn’t see their targets
C. The game started to look even more unpolished and the Brawlers appeared to move slower
D. Flanking got harder making the game less strategic
E. controls in landscape favored right-handed players
F. The auto-attack helps new players by limiting the skill element. This pisses off the old players.
G. Forced players to relearn how to play the game.
115. ● Two new Brawlers
● Tag-Team mode for Showdown (survivor) mode
● Heist 2.0 mode
● Spectate mode and Friends system
● Improved Trophy Leagues
● Economy change,
○ not forced to play different Events anymore.
○ Star Key reward for getting your first win in every Event
● Auto-aim nerf
● Ad monetization