Be the first to like this
Postal Advocate will be presenting savings strategies you can use across your organization to save on mail cost and recover lost postage.
What will be covered:
1. Equipment Savings Process – How to reduce mailing equipment costs
2. Analysis and Visibility – Gaining visibility of your organization’s mailing fleet to meet IRS/FASB requirements.
3. Choosing the Right Vendor and Acquisition Method
4. Choosing the Right Solution for all your locations and partnering with the right vendor(s)
5. Enterprise PC Postage – Deployment and management of PC Postage
6. Eliminating Vendor Fees/Overcharges – Steps used to find thousands in mailing vendor fees and overcharges
7. Lost Postage Recovery – Understanding the process of recovering lost postage from dormant/closed accounts
8. Enterprise Fleet Management – Maintaining the fleet and keeping an eye on postage spend and volumes
9. Postage Savings – The main ways to reduce postage costs
10. Using Best-in-Class Tools and Resources – Complete visibility to spend using the most innovative tools, resources available along with on-going maintenance and support