● Choose your sample topic
● Create title slide
● Create a Google Doc that summarizes your
● Create the graphic using Google Drawings
and insert it into your Doc.
● Screenshot the Doc and
insert the picture.
● Search YouTube
● Find a video that summarizes your topic
● Insert the video into your presentation
● Insert 3 images
● The first two must be static images about
● The third must be an animated GIF created
● Insert an mp3 (Use YouTube mp3, upload to
Drive, insert the link)
● First, create a separate, 1-slide
presentation with bullet points. Your bullet
points must summarize your topic.
● Use MediaCore Capture to screencast you
doing voice over to “lecture” an
explanation of your topic
● Upload your screencast to YouTube
● Insert the video from YouTube into Slide 5
● Login to your Slideshare account and upload
● Share your presentation via Twitter and or
● The next time we do this, there will be no step by step guide
● There will only be a list of apps for you to use
● You’ll get 20 minutes to plan a lesson/presentation using those apps
● In Iron Chef style, after you’ve planned, a “secret ingredient” app will
be thrown into the mix that must be incorporated.