Why the color(s)?
• I went with blue and green because they’re
both very calm colors and they’re also
complimentary colors. I decided to have a bit
of white in there because so it would help the
other colors stand out.
Why the shape(s)?
• I chose a circle, a square, and triangles
because color theory states that circles can
mean people who listen and communicate
well, squares are people who like
organization, and triangles make good
Why the quote?
• I really wanted a quote that had an important
thing to say while also wanting one from an
influential person. After finding the quote by
Churchill, I thought it was a good thing to take
Why the picture?
• I chose that picture because when I was
searching for one to use, I wanted part of the
picture to be clear and the other part to be
cloudy. I figured it was what fit best with the
quote I decided on.
Why the font color?
• I chose black as my font color because it
appeared more bold against its backdrop and
it stood out in the photo. It’s actually not a
pure black because I sampled it from the
shadow that the rock casted.