How to make an EPUB with Txt2Epubconverter1. Name all your txt files with your "Chapter title". Here I name them as"Chapter1", Chapter2" and "Chapter3".2. Launch Txt2Epub Converter and add these txt files.(Free-try) For windows: http://www.epubor.com/txt2epub-converter-download.htm(Free-try) For Mac: http://www.epubor.com/mac-txt2epub-download.htm
3. Click and select one title. Click the Up or Download arrow to make these files inorder.
4. Press "Shift" (hold) on your keyboard and click title one by one to select all files.Then release "Shift".
5. Click "Setup" on the right side.#1. Click "Meta Data" tab.For "Title", input the book title, here I input "Epub Demo".For "Author", input your name.
Click "Add", on the pop "Add a meta data" window, select an item and inputaccording info.eg. Select "Format" and input "EPUB" as value. Then click "OK".
Then click "Add" again, on the pop "Add a meta data" window, select anotheritem and input info. Then click "OK".
Tick the "Cover Image" and click "Browse" to select any image as you like.Tick "make the file name as topic" and "make a index page according to thefile(s) name". Then the generated EPUB file will contain an index which is exactlybased on your txt file name. Click "OK".
6. On the main screen, press "Shift" (hold) on your keyboard and click title one byone to select all files. Click the "Convert" button.
7. A "Save as" window will soon pop. Input your eBook name (File name), whichwill be shown as your first txt file name by default. Select the output path andclick "Save".8. Following message will pop at once. Click "OK".
9. Converted EPUB file will come to you with highlight in seconds.
10. Double-click to open the EPUB file and check.Here I open it will free Sony Reader reading app. Youll find the cover and indexinserted automatically.Made by ePUBor:http://www.epubor.com/Follow us on Google +:https://plus.google.com/b/100608843855838100282/100608843855838100282/posts