With the increasing popularity of Microsoft SharePoint as a collaboration tool in organizations today, Osterman Research looks at how information in this platform is managed and stored and its impact on corporate governance and compliance mandates.
Download the full Osterman Research whitepaper which investigates:
• Whether Microsoft SharePoint's native capabilities are sufficient to meet all the corporate governance obligations for an organization
• The impact of industry regulations, e-Discovery and legal mandates on information in Microsoft SharePoint
• Best practice for managing SharePoint properly to mitigate corporate risks and lower lifecycle costs
• Using technology to enfore appropriate corporate policies and to adhere to regulatory and legal obligations
• Recommendations for secure and compliance use of Microsoft SharePoint