Be the first to like this
Part 1 of our 3-part webinar series provided an outline for what a modern B2B customer experience should entail, starting with a clear definition of personalization. Now, it’s time to figure out how to get started bringing your vision to life. This includes deciding what personalization elements to prioritize, the challenges you are bound to face, and, most importantly, the technology factors you need to consider in order to achieve campaign success.
Join us for part 2 of this 3-part webinar series on Tuesday, 9/10 @ 10:00AM ET to uncover the strategic aspects behind successful personalization, and how companies are leveraging open marketing with Acquia Lift and Mautic to reap remarkable results.
In this webinar, we'll cover:
- How to reverse-engineer your personalization strategy by starting at the end
- The risks of data silos and how to overcome them
- The open marketing tech requirements you need to personalize at scale
- B2B personalization use cases
- How Acquia Lift & Mautic can solve your personalization woes
Miss part 1 of our 3-part series? Watch now: New Requirements for Building a B2B Customer Experience
Up next: the 3rd and final part of our Acquia + Mautic Webinar Series: New Requirements for Optimizing Your B2B Customer Experience