3 Ways to Turn Challenges into
Training Leader: Mr. Md. Akbar Hassan
Date: 3rd , 4th & 5th December, 2015
1) Liberate yourself – Accept responsibility!
• The first step is to recognize that you are in control. We need
to accept responsibility, and recognize a powerful influence
on our life. We accept responsibility we won’t have any
reason to change.
• Accepting responsibility is a wonderfully experience. It puts
you in driver’s seat. That means that you are in control. It is
one of the most empowering things you can do.
2) Use leverage.
Leverage means that you exert the greatest amount of control
with the least amount of effort.
Once you follow negative road, it is much more difficult to
3) Turn it into a game.
• When we take life too seriously, it’s easy to overreact to
situations. If you tend to react negatively to challenges,
follow someone who always reacts positively.
• In return, they will respond to you in a positive way,
and everybody feels better.
• Look, you are surrounded by opportunities!