Levi Strauss & Co
San Francisco, California, U.S.
Levi's, Dockers, Signature by Levi Strauss
• Levi Strauss & Co. (LS&CO) is a privately held clothing company known
worldwide for its Levi's brand of denim jeans.
• The company began producing denim overalls in the 1870s, modern
jeans were not produced until the 1920s.
• Levi Strauss & Co. is a worldwide corporation organized into three
• Levi Strauss Americas (LSA), based in the San Francisco headquarters.
• Levi Strauss Europe, Middle East and Africa (LSEMA), based in
• Asia Pacific Division (APD), based in Singapore.
FORMAT OF RETAILING
• LS&Co. products are sold through a wide variety of retail formats
around the world, including chain and department stores,
approximately 15,000 franchise stores dedicated to brands in the
company-operated retail network, multi-brand specialty stores,
mass channel retailers, and both company-operated and retailer
• There are approximately 2,000 retail stores dedicated to selling
this brands around the world.
CITY No. Of SHOWROOM
NEW DELHI 15
• The company design and markets jeans and jeans related pants,
casual, skirts, jacket and related accessories for men, women and
• Levis brand- men ,women and kids jeans, jeans related products, knit
and woven tops, outer wear and accessories.
• Dockers- men, women and boys casual pants, shorts, skirts, knit and
woven tops, outer wear and accessories.
• Slates- men and women pants, skirts, tops, jackets, outer wear,
RED TAB 900-1399
RED LOOP 1400-1999
RED PREMIUM 2000-2999
RED SUPER PREMIUM 2999-above
• To provide desired products at proper place.
• To fulfil the requirements of every locality according to the taste of
the people .
• To increase the brand equity by reaching every corner of the world
• To equalize the demand and supply of products at all places.
Retailer Factory outlet
• For the promotion of sales Levi Strauss & Co.
adopt a very effective but comprehensive
• Levis pays attention to the publicity of its
products. The major source of promotion of
Levi’s is done by creating public relations.
• Brand Ambassador : Akshay kumar
• Levi’s uses the following promotional strategies to promote its
• Personal selling- Personal selling by the representative of the
organization takes place face to face with final consumers.
• Mass selling- Levis does mass selling to inform a bulk of persons
• Advertising Medium -The advertising media used by the company
• Fashion Magazines, Newspapers
• Bill boards, banners etc.
Levi’s targets its market among the
•Upper Middle Class
•Target market is not only men or boys we are targeting ladies and
children as well because of wide product range for both genders and all
Approximately 70,000 worldwide
• 5,400 in the Americas
• 4,200 in Europe
• 2,200 in Asia Pacific
• Well dressed ; with in uniform.
• Staff member have a good command over language with a good
• Most of the staff members are well versed with vernacular
• Around 1000+ stores, catering to both upper middle class.
• These stores are easily found in small towns as well as metro cities,
from shopping localities to posh malls.
• There is no other company with a comparable global presence in the
jeans and casual pants markets.
• A global brand with over 70,000 employees and 1000+ store
• The vision of making a market place of Levis as the jeans, has come
• With its advertisements giving the right vibe of comfortable, it has
become a favourite of the upper middle class.
Presented by : Abhishek Singh | Aishwarya Wraich I Deepak Yadav | Devesh Waghela