Mob: +968 94956275 (Muscat)
Program and Project Management
• Nearly 10 years of experience in Project Consulting, e Governance Consulting and
advisory, Service Delivery Management, Program Management Office, Stakeholders
Management, Change Management, Knowledge management, Infrastructure
Management, Procurement and Operations.
• Experienced in working with Government organizations and diversified stakeholders with
different cultural background.
• Master of Business Administration from Indian Institute of Information Technology &
Management (ABV-IIITM) and Bachelors of Engineering.
• Certified Project Management Professional.
o Prince 2 Certified
• Certified Trainer and undergone a certification in Direct Trainer Skills and Facilitation
skills, which is part of Training Development program of Government of India.
Consulting and Advisory
• Establish policies and procedures for Prog/Project Management for Implementation.
• Experienced in developing suitable program monitoring framework and identifying critical
success factors for implementation.
• Assisted the state government departments in Planning and implementation of various
Mission Mode Projects, National eGovernance Plan components and other State level
• Design of Roadmap and Approach for transformation – Strategy Execution Planning.
• Project Monitoring and Tracking – Analyze project progress and highlight any issues/
slippages to concern authorities and stakeholders.
• Establishing Project Monitoring Unit (PMU) and experienced in conducting PMU meetings
on regular basis and status reporting to all stakeholders.
• Identify the risk and dependencies and design mitigation plan related to project to ensure
smooth functioning of the program / project.
• Ensure all linkages and synergies between activities under the different Project
• Experienced in managing concurrently multiple projects.
• PMO Tool Set up; Project Management – Transition Planning and Support, defined RACI,
documentation of risks and constraints, coordination activities, reporting, enabling
integration of work streams, support trainings and change management activities.
• Experienced in infrastructure management activities like monitoring and tracking the
progress of State Data Center. He has also work on IT Infrastructure Framework (ITIL)
with eminent organizations like United Nations.
• Experienced in preparation of Due-diligence study reports; Conducting Feasibility Study,
Preparation of Concept Note, Standard Operating Procedure documents, Detailed Project
Report (DPR) , Project Review reports and Strategy Roadmap documents.
• Experienced in procurement process covering Expression of Interest, Request for
Proposal (RFP) and involved and conducted pre bid meetings.
• Competency building and Knowledge Management – Coordinate with Project Teams to
provide relevant content for documentation and knowledge management. Preparation of
various collaterals, reports and presentations.
o Management Reports
o Project Synopsis Template
o Case studies
o Guideline Document on Formation of Project e-Mission Team (PeMT)
o Knowledge Repository (Covering Best practices and Lessons learnt)
• Experienced in Managing Knowledge Repository.
• He has effectively coordinated the key events like
o Workshops/Seminars at state level.
o Delegation visits.
• Experienced in working with different stakeholders including government, private sector,
academic institutions, NGOs and third party vendors.
• Facilitate relationship with stakeholders and been instrumental in building strategic
partnerships with Government Agencies and System implementers.
o Coordinated with client and vendor teams to resolve team issues and bridge the gap to
ensure the quality at each stage of the project development lifecycle.
• Experienced on working from both vendor as well as client side including eminent
organizations like United Nations as part of System Implementer.
• Formulation of stakeholder’s management strategy.
Communication and Reporting
Abhishek Dube Page 2 of 9
• Excellent English and Hindi reporting, writing and oral communication skills.
• Understanding of government working.
• Possess excellent computer skills with good grasp of spreadsheets, word processing and
other MS office applications, and ability to learn new applications quickly.
• Prepare and presented various MIS reports and PMO Reports for different on-going
• As part of State e mission he was instrumental in preparation of State Action Plan
• Timely publish the activity tracker to various stakeholders to align them towards common
• Hands on experience in Project Management Tools like Microsoft Project Plan and HP
Portfolio and Project Management.
Change Management and Capacity Building
• Experienced in assessing training needs, designing program content and preparing
• Developed and delivered individual training / group coaching and instructional
programmes, encompassing a wide range of operational & management staff in terms of
skills and attitude.
• Conducting various seminars, interactive workshops and meetings involving diversified
• Skill Development – Involved in conceptualization of State e Governance Academy.
• HR Management - He has effectively managed the project human resources including, as
required, recruitment, staff development and performance management of the personnel
under the project.
• Assisted State Government Departments in establishing Project e Mission Teams (PeMT),
defining KRAs and evaluation of Consultants
Abhishek Dube Page 3 of 9
Organization Designation Duration
Tech Mahindra. Project Manager 07/2014 – Till Date
National Institute for Smart
Consultant , Programme
08/2011 – 06/2014
Zensar Technologies Ltd Consultant I 01/2010 – 07/ 2011
Satyam Computer Services Ltd. Associate Consultant 06/2007 – 01/2010
Satyam Computer Services Ltd. Management Trainee 06/2006 – 05/2007
Trainings and Certifications:
S.No. Title Organized by
1. Principles of e Government (Online
United Nations Public Administration
2. Prince 2 Certification BCS
3. Certified Professional in Project
Global Association for Quality
4. Direct Training Skills (DTS) Department of Personal and Training GoI
5. Training and Facilitation Department of Personal and Training GoI
6. RFP ToT Workshop National Institute for Smart Government
7. E Governance Project Life Cycle
National Institute for Smart Government
8. Siebel 7.7 Fundamentals for
Business Analyst and
Implementing Business Processes
9. Requirement Gathering & Analysis Satyam Computer Services Ltd.
Master of Business
Indian Institute of Information
Technology and Management, Gwalior
Rajiv Gandhi Technical University
• Coordination with different project teams with different cultural background for project
• Provide expertise advice/recommendations on projects so that projects are analyzed in
detail and prioritized according to business impact.
• Conducting project reviews.
• Prepare plans and budgets for the involved projects to have well informed decisions
• Initiate Meetings when necessary between project teams and Business owners to clarify
project requirements and scope.
• Follow up on teams schedules and project delivery dates.
• Problem resolution in relation to projects delivery when needed and producing necessary
reports when asked for (project status) to avoid falling on critical paths.
• Release Management.
Abhishek Dube Page 4 of 9
• Business Process Re-Engineering.
• Developed Decision Support System for Planning.
• Project Status Reporting to Higher Management.
Key Projects Done:
E Upaarjan (Computerization of Food grain Procurement System)
Project Brief The “eUparjan System” is an initiative of the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and
Consumer Protection, Government of Madhya Pradesh to strengthen the
Procurement operations (under MSP) and to develop near real-time reporting
mechanism at different levels and a decision support system for enhancing the
forecasting, monitoring and tracking capabilities of the Department.
Recognitions and Awards
The eUparjan Project has been awarded as the “Best IT initiative” in Madhya
Pradesh for the year 2011-12.
Awarded “CSI - Nihilent eGovernance Award 2011-12” in the Projects
Category – G2B by the Computer Society of India - Nihilent.
Awarded “Best Government Project in Social Inclusion in the Horizontal
Category” in the IT Innovation Awards presented by Lenovo and powered by
NASSCOM and CNBC-TV18.
Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection, Government of
Period Oct 2011 – May 2012
Role Project Management Consultant
s and Team
Madhya Pradesh State Civil Supply Corporation – Project Sponsor
Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Marketing Federation (MARKFED)
National Informatics Center - Implementation Agency
Department of Information Technology – Programme Management
Co Operative Societies, District Central Cooperative Banks and Mandi Board
Nearly 18 Lakh Framers.
Contribution Project Planning, Monitoring and Implementation Support.
Periodically track and assess the project risks and develop plans to mitigate
Established Project Monitoring Unit (PMU) and organised the PMU meeting
on regular basis and status reporting to all stakeholders.
Continuously communicates the various project stake holders to align them
towards set program goals.
Preparation of project specific documentations and presentations and further
maintain the repository of all deliverables.
Ensure deliverables meet agreed upon quality standards.
Abhishek Dube Page 5 of 9
Monitor the training program and ensure the quality of Training courses.
Train District level officials.
Work closely with development team and ensure that application develop is
as required by the department.
Develop and implement a program for stakeholders sensitization aimed at
identifying, understanding and managing all resistances to the changes.
Establish proper communication mechanism with field level officials esp. at
the time of wheat procurement
Ensure the integration of the Change Management process into the full
Project State Service Delivery Gateway (SSDG)
Project Brief Developing a common portal for Madhya Pradesh through which citizens get their
access to different services from different departments on a common platform.
Citizens can apply requests for these services through the Portal. These requests
shall be directed to the departments via connectors and State Service Delivery
Gateway and departments would further process the application by their back end
Department Mission Mode Project - Department of IT , GoMP ( MAP_IT)
Period 01/2012 to till June 2014
Role Programme Management
Department of IT , GoMP (MPSEDC & MAP_IT) – State Nodal Agency
State Government Departments - Service Owner
PWC – State Consultants
TCS - Implementation Agency
National Informatics Center - Existing Portal Developer , Content Service
Other Stakeholders - STQC , CDAC and Common Service Centres
Contribution • Regularly review the project progress with stakeholders and report project
status to higher authorities.
• Regularly follow up the key task assigned to stakeholders and appraise
DIT,GoMP regarding the same.
• Formulation of training plans for the officials.
• Coordination between stakeholders and align them towards set program
Project E Office Implementation
Department of IT , GoMP
Abhishek Dube Page 6 of 9
Period July 2013 till June 2015
Role Consultant , Programme Management
Contribution • Project Conceptualization
o Field Study
o Product Assessment
o Concept Notes
o Process mapping
• Coordination between stakeholders.
• Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures.
• Formulation of training plans for the officials.
• Project Implementation.
• Change Management
Project TCOE Project
Customer Health Insurance Major USA
Period 02/2010 – 07/2011
• Coordinate Activities of Project Team
• Project Monitoring and Tracking.
• Populate and manage a web-based knowledge repository
Team Size 6-8 ( Peak team size 8 each project)
Project Sunrise Program
Customer Banking Major ( Middle East)
Period June’09 to Jan ‘10
Role Business Analyst/ Offshore Coordinator
Project iNeed (United Nations) – ITIL
Customer ICC – United Nations
Period July’08 to May’ 09
Role Offshore Coordinator / Business Analyst
Abhishek Dube Page 7 of 9
Project Voyager - Siebel Implementation
Customer Hi-tech Major US
Period 10/2007 to 06/2008
Role Business Analyst/Documentation Specialist
Period 06/2006 to 10/2007
Role Management Trainee
• Actively participated in all PMO meetings and follow up the action items with
respective project managers.
• Coordinated with Project managers for resource requirement, open Issues
and other project requirements.
• Preparation of billing dashboards and consolidation of billing data.
• Managed and update PMO about Opportunity status, resource
augmentations and project resource requirements.
• Implementation of PROMPT (Program Management Tool) across different
projects thereby maintaining project information and enabling program
managers to effectively monitor their respective PMOs
• Populate and manage a web-based knowledge repository.
Passport Details Passport No: K4985527
Issued At: Bhopal (M.P.)
Date of Issue: 13/06/2012
Expiry Date: 12/06/2022
Adhaar No: 6185 1059 0734
VISA Details USA - B 1 Stamped ( Valid till 2020)
Marital Status Married
Spouse Dr. Rupal Dubey
Current Location Hyderabad , India
Contact Numbers Mobile:
+91 94250 06319 ( India )
Abhishek Dube Page 8 of 9