Register Here - http://page.studymetro.com/US-Visa-training,http://page.studymetro.com/F1-USA-Visa-Training-E-leanring-Course , http://elearning.studymetro.com/lms/course/3146-F1-USA-VISA-TRAINING-by-US-Immigration-Lawyer?, http://elearning.studymetro.com/lms/course/SAT-COMPLETE-PREPARATION-GUIDE?
Please contact Study Metro at 8088-867-867 OR
Email at admission@studyMetro.com
1. A webinar on VISA ORIENTATION Presented by : Mr. Abbie
2. Overview : What is student VISA? (F1) Preparing to Apply for an F-1 Student Visa Section 214(b) of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) ACT 291: BURDEN OF PROOF Article from US Embassy Website Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) Recommended Documents to Take to the Visa Interview Visa Q and A Practice Port of Entry – USA – Welcome Arrival !! VISA Tips
3. What is student VISA? (F1) F1 Visa : student VISA You must have a student visa to study in the United States. Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine whether you need an F-1 visa - Academic M-1 visa. – Vocational Program
4. Preparing to Apply for an F-1 Student Visa Two classifications of visas available for international applicants : Permanent VISA : H1 VISA Temporary VISA : B1/B2 VISA. F1 VISA Temporary VISA : granted to those who come for purposes of study, whether it is for high school, technical college courses, undergraduate or graduate programs.
5. VISA Grant or refuse?? The VISA Success is depend on four factors : (1) IS THIS AN HONEST STUDENT? (2) IS THIS A SERIOUS STUDENT? (3) DOES THIS APPLICANT HAVE SUFFICIENT FUNDS? 4) DOES THIS STUDENT HAVE SUFFICIENT TIES TO THE HOME COUNTRY THAT WILL ENSURE HIS/HER RETURN AFTER GRADUATION? Family, Economic, Employment, Social and Emotional TIES :
6. (1) IS THIS AN HONEST STUDENT? One of the universal values shared by all cultures and all human kind is truthfulness. As such, the importance of telling the truth is embedded in American tradition and law. Consequently, the visa officials, almost automatically, can detect signs of inaccuracies or discrepancies in the documents. False statement can Lead to permanent Illegibility.