n this talk, the speaker will demonstrate few effective techniques using which researchers/pen testers can do better information gathering. The speaker would also share many stories which allowed him to earn some bounties using these recon techniques. This techniques might also be useful to red teams/incident response teams to identify rogue devices in their organisation which are often missed out during normal penetration testing. These might not be “best practices” but are definitely “good practices” and “nice to know” things while doing Penetration Testing.
RECON AND BUG BOUNTIES WHAT A
GREAT <3 STORY
PPT 101– INTRODUCE THE SPEAKER
• I think I’m still a script kiddie maybe?
• 9:00-17:00 work at a large organization
• 17:00-9:00 work on the internet
• Got lucky in finding bugs with Google, Facebook, Microsoft,
• One among top 5 bug bounty researchers on Synack
• Stop bragging and start the preso man