What is E-commerce Security ?
• E-commerce security is the guideline that ensures safe transactions through the internet.
• It consists of protocols that safeguard people who engage in online selling and buying
goods and services.
• Thus protecting customers and companies data from threats like phishing attacks, hacking,
credit card fraud, data errors, or unprotected online services.
Common E-commerce Security Issues
• Lack of trust in the privacy and E-commerce security
• Malware, viruses, and online frauds
• Uncertainty and complexity in online transactions
E-commerce website security measures to cover you 24/7
• Use Multi-Layer Security
• Get Secure Server Layer (SSL) Certificates
• Use solid-rock Firewalls
• Anti-Malware Software
• Comply with PCI-DSS Requirements
Businesses should employ several eCommerce security measures and protocols to
keep security threats at bay all the time. Apart from the basic authentication
systems like username and passwords, SSL, multi-factor authentication is essential.