Be the first to like this
The effectiveness of content is often predicated by one thing - relevance. But how can you put your message effectively across to people of varying cultures and ensure you’re doing it right?
Whether you’re a brand looking to penetrate overseas markets or a local brand trying to go global, your content needs to speak to your audience.
Find out what it takes to create and optimise content that’s relevant and effective in different markets while remaining true to your global brand message.
- Do we need to Localize Global Content?
- How do we create local content from a global brand ?
- Should we use the same content or channels globally?
- Is ‘Glocal’ the new formula?
- How can we be pertinent without disconnecting from our mother brand?
- Can local content become globally relevant?