9. Relationship between Content - Privacy 1. 2. 3. 4. General Information Specific Information Private Communication Public Communication The patient’s health care process 4.
11. My colleagues from Deloitte: “ Social networks hold considerable potential value for health care organizations because they can be used to reach stakeholders, aggregate information and leverage collaboration.”
40. In pharma: multi-party communities may arise, mingle, interact and promote and warrant participation in the community, not so because it is convenient to pharma, but primarily because the communities create mutual value ! Practice nurses doctors pharmacists specialists Health insurance support Home care support Community agents Pharmaco agents Family and friends Device companies Patients
41. Imagine structuring and solving problems in process of delivery and implementing the therapy Industry HCI GP Ph Nurse Logistics Etc. Family Friends Coach Etc. Patient Other Patients Experience Co Creation in Care, Halkes
45. Van Spaendonck’s BU “Value Innovation in Medical and life Sciences” is a focused consultancy firm. Van Spaendonck management consultancy supports and directs parties and professionals to proper choices and processes to create and develop their USP , a better market position and performance. In the dynamics of health care systems, pharmaceutical industry, health care insurers, social parties, and health care professionals will be challenged more and more to their added value. The business unit “Value innovation for Medical and Life Sciences,” has the needed expertise and experience to initiate and develop processes and clinics for health care, marketing, sales and management systems, professional development, and strategic organisational change. 20 years of consultancy expertise to pharmaceutical and medical industry, life sciences and health care. Actual research and publications in health care and marketing developments. Rob Halkes BU Van Spaendonck – Value innovation in Medical and Life Sciences T +31 418 578000 M+31 653 420722 E r.halkes@VanSpaendonck.nl G.E.H. Tutein Noltheniuslaan 7 W www.medicalandpharmamarketing.com 4181AS Waardenburg T www.twitter.com/rohal the Netherlands