Successfully reported this slideshow.
KUWAIT PHONE +965-65125222
A M R S A M I R M A H M O U D A B D E L A Z I Z
Seeking a position as a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT/ PAYROLL MANAGER. To pursue a challenging
career in dynamic organization that provides constant opportunities for career advancement and self-
June 2008 Ain-Shams University Cairo, EGYPT
- Faculty of commerce (Majoring in Accounting)
June 2004 Omar Ebn El Khatab Language School Cairo, EGYPT
AJAL GROUP –Kuwait (Weatherford Kuwait for Petroleum Services Company – WKPS) & Ajal
Petroleum & Environment Integral Services Company – APEISCO AUG 2009 – TILL DATE
Senior accountant & Payroll
• Responsible for payroll work and the monthly cash and transfer salaries for the company staff.
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling
transactions and resolving discrepancies.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance and
• Summarize financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss and
• Produces payroll by initiating computer processing, printing checks, verifying finished product,
completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing
information for auditors.
• Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Analyzing complex financial reports and records.
• Training and mentoring junior staff.
• Compile monthly GAAP and NON GAAP financial statements.
• Assist the accounting manager with the conversion of proprietary ERP system to great Plains.
• Assist in preparation of expats mobility related offers and coordinate set up with various parties
• Design, implement and manage salary classification and compensation program.
• Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect
financial and nonfinancial compensations.
• Monitoring salary structure and benefits at all times.
• Work on balance sheet every quarter and discuss it with the audit.
• Daily managing all bank accounts of the company.
• Responsible for all administrative expenses.
• Make all kind of money transfer to banks.
• Make monthly report for inventory and goods in the store.
• Adjusting bank accounts monthly with adjusting entry.
• Prepare letter of guarantee and promissory note.
• Daily preparation of bank payment voucher, cash payment voucher, receipt voucher and journal
• Make depreciation for all type of assets every quarter.
• Make provision for end of service indemnity and balance of leave for the company staff every
Mohamed Zaid Legal office- Egypt July 2008 – March 2009
Junior Accountant Specialist
• Performed general office duties and administrative tasks.
• Prepared weekly confidential reports for presentation to management.
• Managed the internal and external mail functions.
• Provided telephone support.
• Scheduled client appointments and maintained up-to-date confidential client files.
• Provide a variety of financial services including accounting, reporting, analysis, planning.
• Assistant in the daily and monthly Reporting - Internal and External.
• Preparation of monthly accruals and prepayments.
• Monthly Control of all non-trade rebills and credit notes
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- SFAS rules / GAAP knowledge
- Research skills
- Analyzing information
- Attention to detail
- Deadline – oriented
- Corporate finance
- General math skills
- Advanced experience with MS word and MS excel
- International Financial Reporting Standards - IFRS
- ICDL – (AUC)
- Business English – (AUC)
- Computerized Accounting – (Microsoft)
- Certification Audit (ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001)
- Studying MBA – (AUK)
COMPUTER SKILLS AND SOFTWARE
- MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- GD Edward
- Peach Tree
- Nationality: Egyptian.
- Date of birth: (26th September 1987)
- Marital status: single.
- Residence: Transferable.
- Kuwait License: Available.
Fluent spoken & written Arabic and English.
References are furnished upon request.