1. AJAY KUMAR
C/O K-96, SATYAPAL SINGH YADAV,
STREET No- 01, M.B.ROAD, MEHRAULI,
NEW DELHI – 110030
MBA -Finance with 18 years’ experience in the field of Accounts & Finance. Expertise in designing and
implementing systems to achieve financial discipline and improve the overall efficiency of the
organisation.Good relationship with management & negotiation skills in liaising with Banks, other
financial institutions and various regulatory authorities. Well versed with Oracle, Navision and Tally.
CORE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
CORPORATE ACCOUNTING SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Ability to compile, verify, analyzes, interpret and disseminate critical financial data (Actual, forecast and
Budgeted) to all major stakeholders. Experienced in branch accounting and independently handling of
Finance related issues of Branches.
Successful implementation, analysis and management of new accounting systems and procedures
COMMUNICATION AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS
Communicate effectively to build relationships both internally and externally, develop strategic
partnerships and provide advice at all levels of management. Proactive leadership style to meet strict
deadlines and maintain a team under pressure.
SENOIR MANAGER FINANCE & ADMINSTRATION-NORTH INDIA JULY- 2002 – PRESENT
“ISS SDB SECURITY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED” (Earlier known as SDB CISCO INDIA LTD) a unit of,
Denmark, ISS Group. ISS SDB, an ISO 9001:2000 Certified companies, Provide trained manpower, security
of cash, bullion; Cash pick up/delivery & leading electronic security product.
2. RESPONSIBILITIES: ACCOUNTS AND FINANCE
VERIFICATION OF RECORDS
Assumes responsibility for verifying all the transactions ready to be inputted in the accounting system
such as staff Travel advance / Misc Advance / Loan & Advance on monthly bases. Verification and
processing of employees reimbsuemnt such as Monthly Conveyance, Travel Claims, Tele reimbursement,
Medical Claims, LTA claims & region Petty Expenses.
MAINTAINING BOOKS OF ACCOUNTS & FINANCIAL RECORDS
Supervises the proper maintenance of current and past records of the Company in line with legal and
Company requirements. Responsible for daily posting of transactions as well as month end utilities such
as overhead allocation, revenue recognition, reconciliation of accounts and closing of monthly books of
accounts.Ensure seamless/smooth closure of annual & monthly books of accounts. Ensure time &
accurate recording of transactions in the financial accounting Saytem.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE AND RECEIVABLE
Ensure timely & accurate recording of the transactions with allocations to the respective cost centers.
Ensure to release payments to vendor as per their credit period and to recive payment from Customers
within the credit period. Ensure payment terms in all AP & AR transactions resulting in effective treasury
management. Manage the Invoicing for all accounts receivables for services to maintain the requisite
cash flow for the Company.
REGULATORY & COMPLIANCE
Coordinate with consultants for timely & accurate deduction, deposition of Taxes & submission of
Relevant Returns (Sales Tax , Service Tax & TDS).
TREASURY & CASH FUNCTIONS
Liaise with Banks, Cash forecasts & ensure adequate cash flows. Update the Bank reconciliation
Statement on a periodic basis. Liaison with Banks
AUDIT & MIS REPORTING
Assist in audit processes with submission of timely & accurate information. Provide timely & accurate
information for various stakeholders. Prepare & submit reports as may be required by management from
time to time. Coordinates with Internal Audit and stakeholders & performs follow up actions.
Acts as the point person for co-ordination of conducting audits in the Finance function and provides
clarifications/responses to audit queries.
BUSINESS CONTROL (BUDGETING, FORECASTING, MONITORING & FINANCIAL REPORTING)
Ensure collection of costs & accurate budgeting. Prepare & provide periodic budget expenses comparison
reports to management. Prepare region wise Budged V/S actual Profitability statement and submission
to Management timely basis. Liaise with other offices for submission of information & financials.
3. ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT
Processing of Rent agreement of Office and Vendors agreement. Monitor and track for the renewal of
license, agreements required for the operation of company’s business .Manage and carryout all
maintenance work at different offices .Propose and manage any modification or alteration required for
different offices. Responsible for installation of new equipments such as A/C, office furniture, computers,
printers, etc at new office.Check and control the Annual maintenance contract of Vendors at different
locations. Coordinate for getting quotations from different suppliers for all admin related purchases.
Prepare comparative statement for the same before selecting the vendor. Monitor stock levels and
perform inventory reconciliations.
ACCOUNTS OFFICER JULY- 2001 TO JUNE 2002
“DIMENSION DESIGNERS PRIVATE LTD” a Dimension group of companies. An Interior Designing
• Maintain Books of Accounts Computerized on Daily Basis up to Balance sheet finalization.
• Preparation of Voucher, Cheques & Invoice.
• Settlement of Staff Travel advance / Misc Advance and Loan & Advance.
• Preparation of Bank & party A/c Reconciliation on Monthly bases.
• Reconciliation of Accounts on monthly bases.
• Preparation of Debit & Credit Notes.
• Preparation of Daybook Manual.
• Prepared statutory reporting and liaised with auditors on the year-end audit
• Staff salary processing and lesion with Consultant for submission of ESI & EPF Returns.
• TDS Computation and Submission of Returns at time and issue of TDS Certificates to Vendors.
AUDIT EXECUTIVE JAN- 1999 TO JULY- 2001.
RAJESH PIYUSH & CO (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT).
• Preparation of Books of Accounts of Client up to Balance Sheet finalization.
• Computation of TDS, Sales tax and Service tax, Deposit and Submission of Relevant Returns.
• Computation of ESI / EPF, deposit and Submission of Returns.
• Maintaining Clients Report and Records.
• External Supports to Senior In Finalization of Financial Statements and submission of Income tax
Returns ( Corporate Assesses / Non Corporate Assesses)
• Internal And statuary Audit and submission of Reports to Management as per the Guidelines
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
4. • Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation from Guru Jamshedpur University Hissar-feb-2016
• MBA in Finance from SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY in July-2007
• Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management from All India Institute of Management Studies-
Chennai in Nov-2003
• Graduation From Himachal Pradesh University in April-1998
One year diploma in Computer Software (ADSM) from “Nice Institute (P) Ltd.” New Delhi in Jan-2000
• Working knowledge of MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-Power Point, Corel Draw, & Communication Package
Internet & Financial Accounting (Oracle).& Navision.
• Detailed knowledge of all Versions of Accounting Package Tally, including the latest package 9
• Sales Tax – Computation, Deposits & Filing Return.
• Timely Preparation of sales Tax Assessment cases.
• VAT- Computation of Input & Output Tax Credit & Filling Return
INCOME TAX AND SERVICE TAX
• TDS Matters – Deducting, Depositing, Issue of Certificates & Filling Relevant Return
• Advance Tax – Computation & Depositing.
• Income Tax Return-Filling Income Tax Return.
• Service Tax – Computation, Depositing, & Filling Relevant Return
ESI & EPF
• Deducting, Depositing & Filling Relevant Return
• One time “GO GETTER “and two times “MERITORIOUS AWRD” winner from ISS SDB for dedicated
Service for the organization.
Date of Birth :
Marital Status : Married
Permanent Address : Ajay Kumar S/o Late Shri Prabhat Chand
Vill: Thara, P.O.: Patlander, Tehsil &Distt:
Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh – 176111