THOUGHT LEADERSHIP MANAGER
In this application you can find:
Global Online Internal Engagement Team
(Global Internal Communications for 2015 achievement)
WELCOME AND TIMELINE
You will be able to use all your creativity when creating and designing your own application form for AIESEC
International Global Support Teams 2014-2015. The process has been designed to help you step out of the crowd and
feel completely comfortable with your application making sure that it reflects you; it reflects your personality and your
The aim of this questionnaire is to give us the opportunity to get to know you as a person and as an ‘AIESECer’. Your
thoughts, aims and strategies are very important for us in order to make the right choice.
Working within an international team striving for common goals for the global association is a very rewarding and
Enclosed in this document you will find additional information to prepare you for the application and selection
process. Deadlines have been clearly highlighted, and we are available should you need further information. If you
have any questions concerning the whole process, please contact us in Rotterdam.
THE DEADLINE for sending your application via email is 18:00 GMT+1 Friday,
20th of September to firstname.lastname@example.org + email of the GST Responsible.
PROCESS AND CONTACTS
The applications for the Global Support Teams 2014-2015 are divided into three parts, and we will be expecting three
1. CV: Give us the all important and relevant information we need to know about you, your AIESEC career, other jobs
you have had, your contact details etc. You can use a maximum of one (1) page to create your CV.
2. Questionnaire (General and Specific Questions): These questions should not take more than four (4) pages.
3. Endorsement Letter – An endorsement letter from your AIESEC Entity.
If you are applying for more than one position or team, make sure you attach a different file with the answers to the
specific questionnaire for the additional position (second option) that you will be running for.
Global Online Internal Engagement Team: email@example.com
If you have any questions about the application, please feel free to contact us
1. Team Purpose
By living up to GEN2015 behaviors, we challenge our people to take action.
1. % Growth on Social Media presence and Engagement (#likes, #shares, #hashtags)
2. % Strategy adoption rate in entities
3. Consistency in the communication channels (EXPA to AI Fan Page)
3. Specific deliverables
1. Manage and Grow our Global Social Media reach and engagement by running global campaigns and online initiatives
2. Management of specific communication channels (AI newsletters, AI Fan Page)
3. Quarterly Internal Communication Strategies and Channels Evaluation
4. More deliverables to be defined as part of the specific planning
4. Structure of the GST
2 to 3 team members (to be defined, but mainly minimum one with OD background and one with design skills)
5. The Team – Profiles & Requirements (All preferred, otherwise stated)
MC EB required for OD Profile (MCP, OD Role, LCP)
Basic Graphic design experience for de designer
AIESEC Way (Required) AIESEC 2015 (Required) AIESEC Experience (Required)
Functional areas related knowledge: Communications, Marketing and OD
Presentation skills, Graphic Design Skills (preferred), Research, Marketing / Public Relations/ Communications, Driving growth in
Up to 5 hours per week
1. Why do you want to be on the Global Support Team for 2014/2015?
2. What do you consider is the role of the Global Support Team in the AIESEC International 1415 Plan? What do
you consider as being your role in order to achieve the targets set?
3. Please describe your (up to) three previous experiences in AIESEC that you consider to be most important.
1. CV (includes previous work/AIESEC experience, technical kills etc.)
2. Design Portfolio/Portfolio of previous online projects if applying for design role
3. Answer the question: How would you drive Gen2015 behaviors in a virtual way towards 2015
MoS achievement? (Please be as creative and specific as possible; try to include visuals, timelines,
action plan, deliverables, etc.)