Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is the leading teachers training institution in Asia dedicated to producing future global educators. See how their life changed as they emerge as confident individuals leading the global education market.
7. Foreign Language learners’ challenges:
• Not a first or second language.
• Different pronunciation.
White board writing
8. Observation, Learning & Teaching
• Task based learning.
• Lots of warmers and activities.
• Effective Lesson Plan.
• To unlearn.
• Trainer and learner bonding.
• Learning to appreciate.
• Team work
• Peer bonding and coordination.
9. Peer Teach & Teaching Practices
• Opportunity to put the learning into practice.
• Face and understand real classroom situation.
• Learning class management.
• Scope for self
• assessment and
• Confidence boost.