We are really proud of our committed network of members who regularly promote ACCA on our behalf.
The ACCA Singapore Advocate of the Year Award is a great opportunity for us to recognise the
contribution that our members are making.
Help us to recognise our member advocates by submitting your nominations. Self nomination is also welcome.
Please read the following criteria before completing this form.
• The awards are open to all members in good standing* including retired members (on the retired register).
• Nominations can only be made by members in good standing.
• Members can self nominate or be nominated by another member.
The nominations will be judged by ACCA Singapore office bearers and market head based on the criteria below.
Nominees must describe and demonstrate one or more of the following:
• How they have actively inspired the next generation of accounting professionals by promoting ACCA and/ or
the profession in schools, colleges and universities.
• How they have actively supported students and fellow members to grow in their careers.
• How they have actively helped to build ACCA's brand and reputation within their market.
• How they have contributed to ACCA in terms of thought leadership or through enabling ACCA to be seen as
leading the profession within their market.
* No outstanding ACCA fees, CPD submission completed, Code of Conduct signed / Ethics module
undertaken, not in a disciplinary process.
Nomination Deadline: 28 July 2017
Announcement of winner: 17 August 2017
Contact information of member making the nomination
ACCA membership number:
Contact information of member being nominated
Please leave this section blank ifyou are self-nominating.
Company and/or job title:
Email and/or contact number:
How do you feel that this member being nominated has made great efforts in promoting
the accountancy profession and advocating ACCA legacy? (maximum 300 words)
Personal data notice and consent
Any personal data provided in this form will only be used for the purpose of carrying out the ACCA Member
Advocacy Programme. Personal data held by ACCA related to you will be kept confidential but may be transferred
to third party service providers providing services to ACCA in relation to the above-mentioned programme.
D I have read and agree to ACCA personal data notice and consent.
Submit your nomination by email firstname.lastname@example.org before 28 July 2017.
www.accaglobal.com T: (65) 6734 8110 E: email@example.com