TOP 10 GREATEST INVENTIONS OF DECADE
MADE BY – ABHISHEK DAWACHYA
BRANCH – E E BATCH – F-1
1. Android is a mobile operating system
currently developed by Google, based on the
2. It is the best OS on tablets since 2013.
3. Android is popular with technology
companies that require a ready made, low
cost and customizable OS for high tech.
1. The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a
space based navigation system that provides
location and time information in all weather
2. The system provides critical capabilities to
military , civil , and commercial users around
3. The United States government created the
system ,maintains it , and make it freely
accessible to anyone with a GPS receiver.
SOCIAL NETWORKING PLATFORMS
1. Social media are computer mediated tools
that allow people or companies to create,
share , or exchange information, in virtual
communities and networks.
2. Social media depend on mobile and web
based technologies to create highly
interactive platforms through which
individual and communities share, co create,
discuss and modify user generated content.
3. Examples are Facebook, Twitter etc.
COMPUTER VISION TECHNOLOGIES
1.Computer vision is a field that includes methods for
acquiring, processing, analysing, and understanding
images and , in general, high-dimensional data from
the real world in order to produce numeric or
2.Sub domain of computer vision include scene
reconstruction, event detection, video tracking ,
object recognition, object pose estimation, learning,
indexing and many other .
3.For e.g. Google Glass etc.
1. YOU TUBE is a video-sharing web site headquartered in
San Bruno, California, US . The service was created by three
former of PayPal employees in February 2005.
2. YouTube now operate as one of Google’s subsidiaries . The
site allow user to upload, view, rate, share, and comment on
videos, and it makes a use of Adobe flash player technology to
display a wide variety of user generated and corporate media
3. Unregistered users can watch videos, and registered users
can upload videos to their channels .Available content includes
video clips, TV clips, music videos, movie trailers etc.
1. iPhone is a line of smartphones designed and
marketed by apple Inc. . The user interface is built
around the device’s multi-touch screen , including a
2. The iPhone has Wi-Fi and can connect to cellular
networks. An iPhone can shoot video , take photos,
play music , send and receive email, browse the web
, send and receive text messages , follow GPS
3. Some models of iPhone are Apple A7, Apple A8 etc.
PRIUS, Google’s SELF DRIVING CAR
1.Toyota introduced US to the Prius .It was in
2008 that Google started a self driving car
project . The driverless car has no brake
pedal, accelerator or a steering wheel.
2. It does not require any form of user
interaction and is powered by electric motor.
3. Prius makes use of special software, a
combination of sensors and very accurate
digital maps to make he driverless ride safe
1. A touchscreen is an input device normally
layered on the top of an electronic visual
display of an information processing system.
2. A user can give input or control the
information processing system through
simple or multi-touch gestures by touching
the screen with a special style and one or
3. The user can use the touchscreens to react
to what is displayed and to control how it is
displayed; for example, zooming to increase
the text size.
1. iPad is an iOS-based line of tablet
computers designed and marketed by Apple
Inc. There have been six versions of the
2. An iPad can shoot video, take photo, play
music, and perform internet functions such
as web browsing and emailing . Other
functions are playing games, GPS navigation
3. For e.g. iPad Air 2 etc.
1. GitHub is a web-based Git repository hosting service
. It offers all of the distributed revision control and
source code management(SCM) functionality of Git as
well as adding its own features.
2. GitHub provides a web-based graphical interface and
desktop as well as mobile integration.
3. GitHub offers both plans for private clients and free
accounts, which are usually used to host open-source