Video is Fun!
• Shoot practice footage
• Play around sound
• Edit your video
• Add music if applicable
(copyright-free, or your own)
• Share your masterpiece
There’s an App For That
• Video editing apps for your phone:
– Lightt (that second “t” is intentional)
A picture is worth 1,000 words!
Good news: You are mere
minutes away from becoming
a better photographer.
• Play around: Mess with those
camera phone settings
• Choose your image’s subject/focus
• Use natural light, avoid your flash
• Take LOTS of shots
• Now, download these great
– Vhoto (again, not a typo, trust
– VSCO Cam
• Flickr is an online photo album
– Image-heavy splash
– Easy to share your work
Call for Photos
• AAMA is always looking for photos!
– Installation images
– Sustainable design
– Images of the products and materials
the association represents from both
a residential and commercial
– Video clips, too!
– Hotel info
– Staff/attendee contact
– Everyday tools, too
– Upcoming webinar:
• August 26
• 11:30 AM EDT
• Online tools are always improving!
• The AAMA Marketing Department is
here to assist you with any online
needs, such as the topics we
discussed today, as well as social
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact Meryl via email
email@example.com or by
calling (847) 303-5859, ext. 224