A Fortune 500 Corporation
World second largest computer manufacture
An American based corporation
Deals mainly computer Hardware
Deal directly with end user.
History Of Dell
Founded by Mr. Michale Dell, a 18 year boy
Estd. in 1984 at Texas in Dorm
Registered as PC’s limited
With A very little fund only
Launched its 1st PC (Turbo PC) in 1985
In 1996, it became A1 million dollar company.
Vision & Mission Statement
• Vision: The company's vision statement is all about
the way they do business and the way they interact
with the community.
• Mission: The Dell Mission statement is to be the
most successful computer company in the world.
Round Rock, TX, United States
• Dell is committed to delivering the services, solutions
and products our customers need to drive their
business goals and suit their lifestyles.
• By listening to customers, Dell continues to identify
areas to expand its offerings, and in some cases, we
have acquired outstanding companies with expertise
in those areas.
• We hope to better serve the customers of the
companies we acquire by preserving the
characteristics that make that company successful.
• Dell was named the winner of the 2012 award for
Creativity in Communications for our FY12
Corporate Responsibility Report.
• Dell was named #7 on FORTUNE China's Top 100
Most Responsible Companies for its strong corporate
social responsibility strategy.
• Dell received a top 10 rating for the voluntary
disclosure of political spending.
• Dell as large-cap finalist for being a leader in
corporate compliance and governance.
• A series of commitments to sustainability and corporate
responsibility have been announced by Dell as evidence of its
environmental management policies.
• According to the Texas-based company, it has been named the
2010 Greenest Company in America by Newsweek and has set
a goal to deliver the most energy-efficient products that have the
lowest possible impact on the environment.
• The Dell '2011 Corporate Responsibility Report' reveals
achievements by the technology giant over the past year include
lowering energy use by data centers, reducing the size of
laptops and desktops by 11 per cent and creating machines that
consume 25 per cent less energy than those shipped in 2008.
Market Share & Revenue
• Dell’s market share rose from 16.0% to 18.8% and
revenues rose 10.3%, from $2.02 billion to $2.23
• Dell Inc. (DELL) posted its highest-ever share of the
global server market -- 18.8% -- as competitors
International Business Machines Corp.
• Dell has recruiting teams around the country
preparing to be on campuses to fulfill our many
• We interview across a variety of disciplines for the
opportunities that are available across our
• Our mission is to help clients and our people excel.