• Frequency, terM uSed in the
phySical ScienceS to denote
the nuMber oF tiMeS that any
phenoMenon occurS in one
Class intervals !!
• Class Interval, In statIstICs, the
range of eaCh Class of data, used
when dealIng wIth large amounts
of data. to obtaIn an Idea of the
dIstrIbutIon, the data are broken
down Into ConvenIent Classes, whICh
must be mutually exClusIve and
are usually equal.
• for, example - 1-10,10-20,20-30.
Tally marks !!
• To get a particular information from the
given data can be arranged in tabular form
using tally marks
Frequency distribution table !!
• A frequency-distribution tAble
Example question construct A frequency
distribution tAble for the
given dAtA on weight (in kg)
of 20 student of A clAss using
THANKS FOR YOUR
made. By –ajay kumar