1. IntroductionDrugs are natural or artificial, legal or illegal, and some are prescribed bydoctors as a painkiller and some are illegally consumed by young peopleand can bring serious consequences.
2. Why do they take drugs?People take drugs for a lot of reasons.-Search for pleasure and peace-Curious-To relieve stress, boredom, depression, burden andanxiety ...-To stop feeling shy-Under pressure from friends, family, co ...-To relieve emotional distress.Now a lot of people take drugs because there aremore available.
3. TypesTypes: There are many types ofdrugs, and we have divided theminto natural (soft) and artificial (hard).SoftMarihuana: its effects arehyperactivity, impatience, tiredness,short-term memory, hunger andthirst, and sometimes hallucinationsMushrooms:its effects arehallucinations, calm, hunger and lossof sensitivity to light colorsAcorn: its effects are hallucinations,hyperactivity
Hardcocaine: its effects are excitation, hyperactivity, loss ofappetite, anxiety, increased blood pressure and heart rateCristal: its effects are sight and sound hallucinations,euphoria, sexual arousal, anxietyAmfetaminas and metamfetaminas: Increased heart rate,respiration Sweating, feeling of energy and confidence,restlessness, and insomnia excitement Decreased appetite,irritability, anxiety, restlessness, hostility andaggression,dizziness, blurred vision, abdominal pain anddecreased motor coordination pressurHeroin: Drowsiness, apathy, decreased physical activity,blood pressure and breathing,nausea and vomitsPopper: its effects are low blood pressure and increasesheart rate, this produces a feeling of warmth and euphoria,which usually lasts a couple of minutes.
4. How to prevent drug use? Today there are groups who give talks about drugs- explain to people their consequences and dangers.. But we believe that this is notenough because ofl rising consumption levels,and we believe that it is best to bring people to clinics and to the streets to see how terriblethe consequences of taking drugs are. To see the reality.
5. Global affectationAT Europe:-Spain-Italy-Great Britain.In America:-USA.-Colombia-ChileIn Spain the most consumed drug is cocaine. 3 out of 100Spanish have consumed cocaine, cannabis, stasis,hallucinogenic mushrooms and heroin