benifit of customer relationship marketing in present senario by Rashmiranjan Das
• There are three waves, which, collectively, have
driven marketing since World War II.
• The first three marketing waves shared one thing in
common. They focused on maximizing sales. The
goals were to maximize sales in mass markets,
targeted markets or global markets.
• Marketers are now discovering that it is unfortunately
possible to increase sales without increasing profits.
So, now marketers look at quality of share, not just
quantity of share. Their objective is enduring
profitable growth. The new marketing goal is to
increase sales and to increase profits simultaneously.
Marketers are beginning to appreciate that the basis
for enduring profitable growth is the creation and
reinforcement of building customer relationships.
What is CRM?
• Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) is a
business process in which client relationships,
customer loyalty and brand value are built
through marketing strategies and activities. CRM
allows businesses to develop long-term
relationships with established and new customers
while helping streamline corporate performance.
CRM incorporates commercial and client-specific
strategies via employee training, marketing
planning, relationship building and advertising.
What are the Benefits of Customer
• According to latest statistics from CRM
magazine, in the world of business and
management, the cost of retaining a customer
is at least 8 times lesser as compared to
acquiring a new one. Thus, this marketing
capitalizes on the same fact and is beneficial to
the company in several ways. It is a simple
policy - "a bird in hand, is better than two in
Benefits of Customer Relationship
• Understanding Customer Characteristics.
• Delivery and Meeting Expectations.
• Repeat Business.
• Prevents Negative Transition.
• Word-of-Mouth Marketing.
• Increasing Customer Base.
• Reduced Marketing Costs.
• Minimization of Customer Price Sensitivity.
• Identification With the Company.
• Product Market Expansion.
(I ) Meaning of Research:
Research Methodology is a way to systematically solve the research
(ii )Research Design:
It is a major plan specifying the method and procedure for collecting and
analyzing the needed information. It is framework within which research
will be conducted.
It mainly includes following factors:
• Means of obtaining the information.
• Availability of time.
• Availability of cost factor.
• Skills of the researcher.
(iii )Sample size:
• I interviewed 50 retailers.
Sources Of Data Collection
• (A) Primary Sources:
The primary sources will be
• Data collection from retailer.
• (B) Secondary Sources:
Website and books will be used for obtaining data.
Objectives Of Study
• To find out how CRM is important in present
• To find out the foundations for successful
• To find determine the benefits of long term
relationship for firms &customers.
• CRM Increasing the loyalty of profitable
• It Improving cost efficiency and effectiveness
• CRM help for campaigns. Cross selling
• Customer relationship marketing Reducing
• Provision of single point of contact with a
• Only and findings may not be reflect the true
picture of users spread over entire nation.
• Sample size of 50 retailer has been taken due
to time constraints which may be considered
too small a sample to predict 100% results.
• Shortage of time is also reason for
• The views of the retailers are biased therefore
it doesn’t reflect true picture.
• The present business scenario is completely in very
competitive to sustain in that situation the company most
have to retain the customer but the customers is very
sensitive in nature the always want more then his available
money so for there is a one way to sustain this situation that
is build a strong relation with the customer and it is possible
when the organization give customer service and it depend
open the brand loyalty. The customer relation marketing is
one way to making a profitable organization everything
interrelated each other to making a profitable organization
retain the customer and a repeated customer giving more
profit then a new one so, customer relationship marketing
is the ideal way for the sustain and growth as well as