Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

Forex online

1,076 views

Published on

http://www.henryliuforex.com
If you are looking for information on economic news and currency market forex, look no further, because you’ve found it! You’ll not only find money making trade plans and analysis on upcoming economic news, but also videos from actual trades taken live during these news releases based on the same trade plans, all for free!

Published in: Business, Economy & Finance
  • The brokers make money. Easily. For others...it's hard, but not impossible, to profit. Hey All! I enjoyed this video, it was fantastic,I earned from this tools, But I am getting more from GINO SHEARER SYSTEM although it was launched last month.
       Reply 
    Are you sure you want to  Yes  No
    Your message goes here
  • Be the first to like this

Forex online

  1. 1. What Are The Benefits of Trading Forex Online?<br />If you're interested in the fascinating world of trading Forex online, this article was written for you.<br /> <br />Forex is an abbreviation for foreign exchange; also known as FX. An experienced Forex trader is skilled at doing one thing well, buying one set of currency while simultaneously selling another set, called the exchange. What you are effectively doing is exchanging one form of currency for another.<br /> <br />Forex currency trades in what are called pairs, for instance the Euro against the US dollar, or the Japanese yen against the US dollar. The reason trading Forex online is such a powerful way to do business is based on the fact there is no one centralized location as there is with NYSE or AMEX. All Forex trades are accomplished via phone or electronic network.<br />What Are The Benefits of Trading ForexOnline?( Courtesy of HenryLiuForex.com )<br />
  2. 2. What Are The Benefits of Trading Forex Online?<br />Not only does this make the trading of currency instantaneous, it allows anyone, anywhere in the world to participate, all they need is an active Forex account and a good Internet connection.<br /> <br />The Forex market is driven by the world economy, as businesses have moved into international trading, it is necessary to use the local currency and this is accomplished by trading one currency for another (the forex market). While this is the reason the Forex markets exist, it only represents 5% of the trillions of dollars that trade in the Forex online market daily. The other 95% is generated from investors speculating on whether the market will move for or against them.<br />What Are The Benefits of Trading ForexOnline?( Courtesy of HenryLiuForex.com )<br />
  3. 3. What Are The Benefits of Trading Forex Online?<br />While 85% of Forex traders will focus on currency pairs that are very liquid, for instance the US dollar, British Pound, Canadian Dollar and Japanese Yen, it is possible to trade profitably in lesser known currencies, but only do so if you are an experienced trader.<br /> <br />What makes the online world so appealing is the fact that approximately $3.2 trillion dollars are traded daily providing an exciting and very liquid opportunity for the experienced trader. The market operates from Sunday at 5 PM to Friday at 5 PM and during that time the market never sleeps, operating on a 24-hour basis. The reason for this is Forex is based primarily on when the business day begins in financial centers around the world for instance Tokyo, New York, London.<br />What Are The Benefits of Trading ForexOnline?( Courtesy of HenryLiuForex.com )<br />
  4. 4. What Are The Benefits of Trading Forex Online?<br />If you're interested in learning to trade currency online, there are multiple companies available that will furnish a demo account. This allows an investor to learn the ins and outs of foreign exchange without putting your capital at risk.<br /> <br />Additionally, any reputable Forex website will have online training (both PDFs, videos, and demo account) allowing even the most inexperienced enthusiast, to learn the ins and outs of trading.<br />What Are The Benefits of Trading ForexOnline?( Courtesy of HenryLiuForex.com )<br />
  5. 5. What Are The Benefits of Trading Forex Online?<br />No matter where in the world you reside, as long as you have access to the Internet, you'll find someone available to answer your question, recommend resources and steer you in the right direction. It is always recommended you learn as much as possible before trading with real assets.<br /> <br />While money can be made quickly with Forex, it is also possible for an exchange to move against you. Never speculate with money you cannot afford to lose.<br />What Are The Benefits of Trading ForexOnline?( Courtesy of HenryLiuForex.com )<br />

×