Heres a short tutorial on right installing a vehicle wrap soyour inflexible work is used accurately and avoids possible failure. Obey these steps, combined with experience and quality vinyl application methods and youre certain to finish with the best vehicle wrap installations.
Always keep in mind to not over stretch your wrap vinyl so that theres small bond to hold to the surface. While installing your vehicle wraps make an attempt to ease areas of strain by putting in intended break cuts and holding up into crevice where this occasionally happens.
1. With quality degreasing agents that are commonly available in all local sign suppliers, wash your vehiclethoroughly using these agents.Work hard to clean all orany grooves that your vehicle have with a squeegee and rag in hand to remove all the oily dirt on it.
2. With enough amount of primer coat into the indentsand deep grooves youll see an added bite during heating these spots after wrap application.
3. Take out the parts like rear view mirrors, rear windowwipers and other molding elements that may interrupt theapplication of your vehicle wrap. By taking a little of your time on taking out these parts, it will give you a smooth and faster work.
4. Apply the tape properly and accurately on the windowperforated film and vehicle wrap panels and see to it that they are in place. This is the critical part of your work to guarantee that everything will match up to the second window film and to your vehicle.
5. Use a good functioning squeegee when applying thevehicle wrap graphics with a steady and firm hand. Applythe wrap using any method you prefer to ensure a really flawless finish free of wrinkles, tears, obvious cuts and bubbles.
6. When trimming and finishing your wrap offer enough amount of your time to get a perfectly clean cut. Only utilized a flat edge for linear parts of your vehicle whencutting away the vinyl so that you could make any of your customers happy with your output.
7. Finish it by applying and aligning the window perforated film to complete the work. To create the illusion ofperfection, always look and use the best sealant available in the market.
8. This time clean the vehicle body elements youve takenaway and put them back. For your finishing touches peeloff the outlined masking tape you used and using a cleancloth wipe the dust and other markings - and viola - wrap done.
Clearly, getting a good vehicle wrap is not a complicated process at all.