Be the first to like this
Video content is taking over the Internet. In January, 2014 alone, over 190 million Americans watched 75.6 billion online videos. By 2019, video traffic is expected to account for 80% of global (and 85% of US) Internet traffic.
With the popularity of online video only growing, it is important to implement a video SEO strategy to help people find your content. Because Google can't read your videos, there are inherent SEO roadblocks with video that don't exist with written articles. In this webinar, Tim Schmoyer, the host of Video Creators and a YouTube Certified Consultant, will provide expert advice on developing a video SEO strategy.
His presentation will cover:
- An overview of how video SEO works
- How to get your videos ranking on Google and YouTube
- How watch time and audience retention impact search rank
- How to structure your videos so that they work well in search
- Whether metadata is really as influential as you think
- How to optimize your YouTube videos for search