Be the first to like this
Web accessibility is a growing priority across industries, and in light of recent lawsuits, the threat of non-compliance in higher education is very real. However, bringing an entire organization up to accessibility standards can be daunting. In this webinar, David Berman, the #1 rated speaker on the topic of web accessibility standards as well as an international expert in the field, will provide you with strategies for meeting WCAG 2.0 standards in various design platforms.
David's presentation will focus on building accessibility into your design process, with tips for web, Office, InDesign, and PDF. David provides not only a deep understanding of web standards and requirements, but also a passion for accessibility. His enthusiastic and entertaining presentation style will give you a new perspective on the importance of web accessibility, and his expert approach to developing an accessible infrastructure will provide you with a roadmap of what needs to be done to meet your accessibility goals.
This webinar will cover:
- An overview of WCAG 2.0 guidelines and conformance levels
- Current legal requirements for web accessibility
- How WCAG 2.0 will impact the Section 508 refresh
- Why accessibility matters
- Tips for creating accessible PDFs and web content
- Accessibility tips for Office, Acrobat, and InDesign