Be the first to like this
Mastering Construction Procurement Strategy and Contract Management is an intensive course, reflecting real experience gained in the industry both from managing contracts and resolving disputes. It is structured to ensure participants gain a practical understanding of each of the critical elements within the procurement lifecycle.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Gain an international and local perspective of construction delivery issues
- Select the appropriate procurement strategy to deliver value while addressing organisational risks and capabilities
- Understand the legal principles which underlie the rights and obligations of contracting parties
- Structure effective contracts for professional and construction services.
- Define robust tendering and evaluation processes
- Ensure contract administration processes are comprehensive and effective
- Apply effective performance management techniques to construction contract delivery
- Apply a real understanding of key contractual issues on construction contracts
- Define strategies to minimise and resolve construction disputes.
This course will benefit personnel involved in the following activities on construction and development projects:
- Project Management
- Contract Management
- Performance Management
- Claims Management
Contact Kris at email@example.com to register today!