Atif Ali Memon
• CBMP (Cluster Based Mentoring Program)
• 4 year program from 2010 to 2014
• The aim is to improve the performance of teachers and education
manager in teaching & learning.
• CBMP Program enhances the capacity of the teachers’
knowledge, skills and abilities.
• CBMP program focusees on enhancing the participants’
content, knowledge, pedagogical, mentoring skills and conducting
subject based workshops, gender in Education.
STEP (Strengthening Teachers Education in Pakistan
Total program of
Total UC-TRC 17
Each UCTRC has 4-5 feeding schools
Each UCTRS focuses on
4 main subject
4 Mentors work on different subjects
Total UC-TRC 17
Total mentors 20
Each Mentor follow up about
And do 10 follow-up visits per month
• Environment of school
• School decoration
• Maintenance of school
• Seating arrangement in
• Teaching methodology
• Use of instructional
• Lesson plan
• Give demo lesson
• Need based support
• Meetings with
• A complete process and tools are used
• Give ratings
• Identify weaknesses
• Suggest improvements
• Assign new targets
Topic: Solar System
Learned about stars, planets, moons and
comets as well
Brainstorm on various aspects of solar system
Worked in groups and did some activities
Made models on solar system
• Workshop conducted in open environment
• I started workshop with brainstorming
• The mentees was assigned to observe the different aspects of
• All cps observe each and everything in detail and delivered very
• With the help of thread and flash cards, we made a food chain
• Teachers prepare themselves and wait for our follow up.
• Teachers made group among students and ask for the discussion and
• Develop lesson plan and design activities and also bring required
material to perform it.
• Student have become regular and getting interest in learning students
(Boys and Girls) are treated equally.
• An environment of cooperation among teachers has been created.
• Teachers are drawing painting and preparing charts and flash cards in
• We celebrated children day, quiz competition and prize distribution.
• Cooperative environment has been developed.