Be the first to like this
Test your knowledge: Match the benefit to the company you think provided it. Then check your responses against the answer key below.
(Note: Each of the companies below was listed in Fortune Magazine’s “The Best 100 Companies to Work For”.)
1. Employees at this natural gas producer have access to a 72,000 square-foot fitness center, parent/child yoga classes and a medical center that offers cancer screenings, lesion removal and even Botox injections.
2. This investment company gives employees six weeks of paid leave every four years.
3. This tech giant brings a car care company to the office twice a week so employees can leave their cars with mechanics for an oil change while they work.
4. A pet-friendly employer, this company allows its staffers to bring their furry companions to work and leave them with on-site pet care specialists.
5. This tech giant offers its employees access to an on-campus shopping mall that has 23 shops and restaurants.
6. Employees at this financial software company can take free on-site classes in a variety of topics — including yoga, Pilates and Zumba, a Latin-style dance exercise.
7. This energy company makes the corporate jet available in times of crisis. For example, when an employee working overseas needed medical attention, the company flew him to the U.S. to see his personal doctor.
8. In all 17 of this firm’s offices, employees can toast major accomplishments or completed projects at a wine bar.
9. A full-time life coach is available at this employer. She is the resident “Goals Coach,” advising employees on work/life balance and discovering a “higher purpose/higher self.”
10. This firm builds a $25,000 fertility benefit into employees’ health plans to cover things like in-vitro fertilization.
* Chesapeake Energy
* Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants
* DPR Construction
* Alston & Bird
1. Chesapeake Energy
4. Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants
8. DPR Construction
10. Alston & Bird