1and1Mail Quickstart Guide - Contact List Management
Contact List Management
Company Website: www.yetesoft.com
Sales Inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support: email@example.com
Open Address Book
Open “Address Book” to manage your email contact lists.
Create or Select a Group
Select a Group under an Address Book first.
( Or, you can create a new address book or new group by clicking “New Book” or
“New Group”. )
Import Email Addresses
After selecting a Group, click “Import” to start importing new
email addresses from external files. (Support .XSL .CSV .TXT files)
Select a File to Import
In the Import window, click “Browse” to select a file in your PC.
- 1and1Mail will analyze the file and suggest a list of matching
between the fields in the file and 1and1Mail Address Book.
- If there is another field in the file you want to map into 1and1Mail,
double click it and select the field in the pop-up window.
- Click “Import” to start importing the email addresses in the file.
(1and1Mail will prompt you in case there are duplicate emails)
- If there are invalid email addresses in the file, you may choose to
save them in a separate file for further process.
Input New Email Addresses
You can also enter new email addresses manually by clicking “New Address”.
Export Address Book
To export the email addresses in 1and1Mail Address Book to external
files, click the “Export” button.
- To customize fields in the Address Book, go to “Tools” -> “Settings…”.
- In the “Customize Fields” tab, enter the name of the new fields and its Field
ID. (Field ID is used when you want to insert personalized contents in your
email marketing campaigns. E.g. Dear [%FirstName],)
Search, Copy and Move
You can easily search, copy and move email contacts around the Address Book.
Award-Winning Email Marketing Software
View 1and1Mail Video Demo: www.yetesoft.com/demo/
Download 1and1Mail Free Edition: www.yetesoft.com/download/
Upgrade to 1and1Mail Pro Edition: www.yetesoft.com/pricing-editions/