Be the first to like this
If you suffer from Sleep Apnea and are considering or set to start using a CPAP or BiPAP, you'll want to consider some the the issues first time users have.
1800CPAP.com has compiled a list of 7 of the most common complaints from first time users. They include...
1. CPAP Air Pressure is to High or to Low
2. CPAP Mask Doesn't Feel Right
3. Hard Time Adjusting to the CPAP/BiPAP Mask
4. Dry or Nasal Irritation
5. Feeling of Claustrophobia
6. Leaky Mask & Facial Irritations
7. My CPAP Mask Keeps Falling of in My Sleep
We have included tips for each concern, and if you still have questions give us a call or visit us online!