Se eller gense slides fra denne Morgenbooster og bliv inspireret af 1508's User Experience Designer, Lisbeth Rinda Torp Christensen, og Strategic Business Analyst, Emil Frost Andersen, når de deler deres historier og oplevelser med Design Sprints.
PROOF BY DESIGN™
LISBETH TORP CHRISTENSEN
USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
STRATEGIC BUSINESS ANALYST
AGENDA QUIK INTRO TO GV5 SPRINT
SHORTER AND LONGER SPRINTS
WHY WE LOVE TO SPRINT
WHEN YOU SHOULDN’T SPRINT
WHAT CAN GO WRONG AND HOW TO SOLVE
YOUR EXPERIENCES AND QUESTIONS
1. When we know what we want to end up with (and don’t wish to
2. When there is no problem
3. When we lack insights about the problem
4. If testing a simple prototype (build in 1 day) cannot answer if
the idea is good or not
5. When we don’t have the right people in the sprint team
6. When we seek high level answers instead of focused answers
7. If we are afraid to work with hypotheses
8. If we are afraid to disrupt our existing business
WE SHOULDN’T ALWAYS USE THE DESIGN SPRINT METHOD
WHAT CAN GO
HOW TO SOLVE
ARTICULATE THE SCOPE OF THE IDEATION AND LEVEL OF INNOVATION DESIRED
the way we…
HOW MUCH SHOULD WE CHALLENGE STATUS QUO?
Purpose of the project
Sprint question – What is the big problem
What do we hope to gain from the week?
Target Group & Value
Who are you doing the project for?
Who is involved and what are they responsible for?
What is going to happen when?
How are we going to work
How does a sprint work?
Success / Fiasco Criteria
What do success and failure look like?
Which experts can we call in, what research have already been
SEND OUT LINKS TO VIDEOS ABOUT SPRINT TO NEW PARTICIPANTS