There are many ways to keep your computer safe and secure by buying quality Anti-Virus protection to prevent viruses. Viruses can be sent to your computer by various different ways.
By Theveekar Sachchthanaintham
• Never share passwords with anyone
• Put your account settings to private
• Never post your personal information on your account if you have an
open account as everyone can see your details.
• Only accept requests from people you know
• Report any abusive
• Don’t post anything online that you would not want your family to see
• Never open emails from unfamiliar email accounts
Social Media on the internet
• Use anti virus software and update regularly.
• Use official software.
• Turn on firewall to protect the device from virus and spyware.
• Keep computer rooms locked.
• Emails containing viruses are one of the most common ways to infect a
• Don’t open unknown emails as they may containTrojans, these disguise
themselves as something else but contain viruses.
How to make your computer safe
There are many threats when using the internet such as:
• Key logging
• Pop ups containing viruses
• Cyber bulling
Threats on the internet
• The scale of consumer cyber crime.
• What is a password and facts about password security and its importance.
• Tiered password system - review and categorize your existing passwords.
• Writing secure passwords.
• Characteristic of strong and weak passwords.
• Tips and techniques.
• Testing the strength of a password.
• Password management techniques.
• Additional tips to secure your identity.
Secure data with password