Web based app designed to deliver better pay for staff with no extra cost to employers.
A broad view of your entire benefit & expense process from a single integrated system.
Access, request, & approve Claim Requests 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
Automatic processes guarantees FBT compliance reduces risk & minimizes human inaccuracies.
Each employee can be assigned with unique benefits and menus based on their job and salary.
Automated emails trigger requests for approval & claims processing.
Supports up to two levels of approval.
Log into MBPCloud.com „Reimburse‟ application.
In MBPCloud Home page, click Reimburse app icon
You‟ll be directed to Reimburse app page.
brief description about Reimburse app.
user guide on how to use Reimburse app.
submit your claim request.
list of all your claim requests with their status.
generate reports of your claims.
Submit claim request
To submit a claim request, click “Request” submenu.
You‟ll be directed to the claim request section
Here, you‟ll find the Claims Menu with list of items assigned to you (refer screenshot in next slide).
Items will be assigned under 2 categories – Benefits, Expenses.
To view items assigned under each category, click the respective radio button under „Claims Menu Type‟.
In the Claims Menu, you‟ll find the below icon.
These are useful information about each item.
Click on icon to view information.
information about the item
example on how to claim this item
qualification required for claiming this item
raise a question regarding Reimburse app to MBPCloud team
Follow below Steps to submit your Claim Request:
Step 1: Select a „Claim Menu Type‟
Step 2: Choose Payment method
For each item you wish to claim, choose payment method (allowance/ direct pay/ reimburse) if not preselected and click “Claim” button.
Step 3: Qualification Acknowledgement
• Qualification acknowledgement to claim that item will pop-up.
• Confirm you qualification by clicking “Accept” button.
Once accepted, you will be directed to the Claim Request Form of the selected item.
Note: This is a one time process. Acknowledgement is required only during the first time of claiming the
item. Not required for subsequent claims of the same item.
Step 4: Fill & Submit Claim Form
• Fill the claim request form & submit.
• Repeat same process for other items you wish to claim.
• Once the claim request has been submitted, an automated email is sent to the Reimbursement
Approver requesting approval of the claim request.
Note: Updating items details of recurring claims
• If you want to update details of one of your recurring claims, say for example “Remote Area Housing”,
click “Claim” button against this item in the Claims Menu, as explained in Step #2.
• You will be directed to the respective claim form with pre-filled details.
• Here click the “Update” button provided,
• Update claim details, and click “Submit “ button.
The amended claim request will be sent for approval.
(refer screenshot in next slide)
Step 5: Terminating assigned claim items
In Claims Menu:
• Tick the check-box available at the right end of the Menu for items you wish to terminate.
• If you wish to terminate all items assigned to you, then tick Select All check-box.
• Then click the “Terminate” button.
• All items selected will be terminated and removed from your Claims Menu.
Click to terminate
Select item to
Track status of all your claim requests through the claims list.
To view your claims list, click “List” submenu.
You‟ll be directed to the claims list section.
• Includes claim requests that are partly filled & saved.
• These are requests that are not yet submitted.
• Includes claim requests that are submitted for approval.
• This list will show the current status of all your submitted requests.
Archived: Includes all claims that have been archived.
Claim Request Process
Request Sent for Approval
For further information please contact
T : 1300 276 266
E : firstname.lastname@example.org