PROPOSALRESEARCH ON PROMOTIONAL ITEMDSLR SURROUNDING SYSTEM MOBILE PHONE             PREPARED BY          ZULFADLI BIN YUS...
PROPOSALRESEARCH ON PROMOTIONAL         ITEM         ITEMDSLR SURROUNDING SYSTEM     MOBILE PHONE
CONTENT1.0   Agency                      12.0   Introduction                2-53.0   Research Survey             64.0   Re...
1.0 AGENCY    GIGAFLEX MOBILE    Wisma GigaFlex    Jalan Saga Satu,    Taman Sri Saga,    43000 Kajang,    SELANGOR DARUL ...
2.0 INTRODUCTIONA mobile phone (also known as a cellular phone, cell phone and a hand phone) is adevice that can make and ...
quality, and are branded as both mobile phones and cameras, including certain Sonyphones.       The principal advantages o...
1990s. There was also a digital camera with cellular phone designed by ShosakuKawashima of Canon in Japan in May 1997.    ...
In 2010, the worldwide number of camera phones totalled more than a billionand sales of separate cameras began to decline....
3.0 RESEARCH SURVEYAs being asked by the GigaFlex Mobile, we are asked to do a promotional researchabout the new coming mo...
4.0 RESPONDENTProject DPhone is a project that was developed to build a new mobile phone that fitthe use of today’s custom...
5.0 SAMPLE OF QUESTIONAIREAGE    :QUESTION 1NO.   QUESTION                                                     YES       N...
6.0 RESPONSEWe start to distribute our questionnaire on 1 December 2012 at the Seksyen 7, ShahAlam, Selangor. We randomly ...
7.0 THE FINDING                                  QUESTION 1                                           YES    NO           ...
QUESTION 3                                          YES   NO                              25%                             ...
QUESTION 5                                       YES   NO                         45%                                     ...
QUESTION 7                                         YES   NO                                  20%                          ...
QUESTION 9                                        YES   NO                                  20%                           ...
QUESTION 11                                         YES   NO                                  15%                         ...
QUESTION 13                                          YES   NO                                  15%                        ...
QUESTION 15                            0-1500     1600-2000   2100>                                     10%               ...
8.0 PROPOSAL FROM THE FINDINGFrom the research that we have done, we can conclude that average of the todayscitizen love t...
9.0 TARGET SALESWe target that Project DPhone will be managed to get a higher sale due to the non-existent of DSLR built i...
10.0 PRODUCTIONThe Project DPhone will be a massive project because in order to build a DSLR built-in mobile phone camera,...
the standard for mobile entertainment. Its advanced new technologies for audioenhancement deliver even better sound qualit...
Other than that by using Symbian Belle, our customer can stay on top ofeverything, and personalise you’re their home scree...
10.1 THE DESIGN                  PAGE 29 OF 29
11.0 PROBLEM ENCOUNTEREDWe expected to have no problem to encounter during the first 5 years of releasing thismobile phone...
12.0 SUMMARYFor the summary, we really hope the Project DPhone will be continued. The responsethat we get from the respond...
13.0 CONCLUSIONFor the conclusion, we can conclude that from the research that we have done, we canconclude that average o...
14.0 APPENDIX                +                    PAGE 29 OF 29
PAGE 29 OF 29
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

UNISEL Research On Promotional Item

692

Published on

A mobile phone (also known as a cellular phone, cell phone and a hand phone) is a device that can make and receive telephone calls over a radio link while moving around a wide geographic area. It does so by connecting to a cellular network provided by a mobile phone operator, allowing access to the public telephone network. By contrast, a cordless telephone is used only within the short range of a single, private base station. In addition to telephony, modern mobile phones also support a wide variety of other services such as text messaging, MMS, email, Internet access, short-range wireless communications (infrared, Bluetooth), business applications, gaming and photography. Mobile phones that offer these and more general computing capabilities are referred to as smartphones. The first hand-held mobile phone was demonstrated by John F. Mitchell and Dr Martin Cooper of Motorola in 1973, using a handset weighing around 2.2 pounds (1 kg). A camera phone is a mobile phone which is able to capture still photographs (and usually video). Since early in the 21st century the majority of mobile phones in use are camera phones.

0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
692
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
4
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

UNISEL Research On Promotional Item

  1. 1. PROPOSALRESEARCH ON PROMOTIONAL ITEMDSLR SURROUNDING SYSTEM MOBILE PHONE PREPARED BY ZULFADLI BIN YUSMAR 3122000331 PREPARED FOR MR. MOHD DAT BIN HAJI TAIB SUBMISSION DATE 7 DECEMBER 2012
  2. 2. PROPOSALRESEARCH ON PROMOTIONAL ITEM ITEMDSLR SURROUNDING SYSTEM MOBILE PHONE
  3. 3. CONTENT1.0 Agency 12.0 Introduction 2-53.0 Research Survey 64.0 Respondent 75.0 Sample of Questionnaire 86.0 Response 97.0 The Finding 10 – 178.0 Proposal From The Finding 189.0 Target Sales 1910.0 Production 20 - 22 10.1 The Design 2311.0 Problem Encountered 2412.0 Summary 2513.0 Conclusion 2614.0 Appendix 27 – 49
  4. 4. 1.0 AGENCY GIGAFLEX MOBILE Wisma GigaFlex Jalan Saga Satu, Taman Sri Saga, 43000 Kajang, SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN NAME ZULFADLI BIN YUSMAR ADDRESS NO. 24, TAMAN INTAN BAHAGIA LORONG MASJID, KAMPUNG BAHAGIA, 36000 TELUK INTAN, PERAK DARUL RIDZUAN. EMAIL zul_yusmar@gigaflex.com PHONE HP: 0175400894 HL: 0355410342 PAGE 29 OF 29
  5. 5. 2.0 INTRODUCTIONA mobile phone (also known as a cellular phone, cell phone and a hand phone) is adevice that can make and receive telephone calls over a radio link while movingaround a wide geographic area. It does so by connecting to a cellular networkprovided by a mobile phone operator, allowing access to the public telephonenetwork. By contrast, a cordless telephone is used only within the short range of asingle, private base station. In addition to telephony, modern mobile phones also support a wide variety ofother services such as text messaging, MMS, email, Internet access, short-rangewireless communications (infrared, Bluetooth), business applications, gaming andphotography. Mobile phones that offer these and more general computing capabilitiesare referred to as smartphones.The first hand-held mobile phone was demonstrated byJohn F. Mitchelland Dr Martin Cooper of Motorola in 1973, using a handset weighingaround 2.2 pounds (1 kg).A camera phone is a mobile phone which is able to capturestill photographs (and usually video). Since early in the 21st century the majority ofmobile phones in use are camera phones. Most camera phones are simpler than separate digital cameras. Their usualfixed focus lenses and smaller sensors limit their performance in poor lighting.Lacking a physical shutter, most have a long shutter lag. Flash, where present, isusually weak. Optical zoom and tripod screws are rare. Some also lack a USBconnection, removable memory card, or other way of transferring their pictures morequickly than by the phones inherent communication feature. Some of the more expensive camera phones have only a few of these technicaldisadvantages, which apply most acutely in low light conditions and in any case havenot inhibited their widespread use. Most model lines improve in these regards everyyear or two. Some, such as the Droid Incredible only have a menu choice to start anapplication program to activate the camera. Others, such as the BlackBerry Storm2,Droid X, Motorola V980 and 5800 also have a separate camera button for quicknessand convenience. Windows Phones can be configured to operate as a camera even ifthe phone is asleep. Some camera phones are designed to resemble separate low-enddigital compact cameras in appearance and to some extent in features and picture PAGE 29 OF 29
  6. 6. quality, and are branded as both mobile phones and cameras, including certain Sonyphones. The principal advantages of camera phones are cost and compactness; indeedfor a user who carries a mobile phone anyway, the additional size and cost arenegligible. Smartphones that are camera phones may run mobile applications to addcapabilities such as geotagging and image stitching. A few high end phones can usetheir touch screen to direct their camera to focus on a particular object in the field ofview, giving even an inexperienced user a degree of focus control exceeded only byseasoned photographers using manual focus. Some camera phones use CMOS image sensors, due to largely reduced powerconsumption compared to CCD type cameras, which are also used. Images are usuallysaved in the JPEG file format, and the wireless infrastructure manages the sharing.The lower power consumption prevents the camera from quickly depleting the phonesbattery. The camera phone, like many complex systems, is the result of converging andenabling technologies. There are dozens of relevant patents dating back as far as 1956.Compared to digital cameras of the 1990s, a consumer-viable camera in a mobilephone would require far less power and a higher level of camera electronicsintegration to permit the miniaturization. The CMOS active pixel sensor "camera-on-a-chip" developed by Dr. EricFossum and his team in the early 1990s achieved the first step of realizing the moderncamera phone as described in a March 1995 Business Week article. While the firstcamera phones, as successfully marketed by J-Phone in Japan, used CCD sensors andnot CMOS sensors, more than 90% of camera phones sold today use CMOS imagesensor technology. Over the years there have been many videophones and cameras that haveincluded communication capability. Some devices experimented with integration ofthe device to communicate wirelessly with Internet, which would allow instant mediasharing with anyone anywhere. For example, in 1995 Apple experimented with theApple Videophone/PDA. There were several digital cameras with cellular phonetransmission capability shown by companies such as Kodak, Olympus in the early PAGE 29 OF 29
  7. 7. 1990s. There was also a digital camera with cellular phone designed by ShosakuKawashima of Canon in Japan in May 1997. On June 11, 1997, Philippe Kahn shared instantly the first pictures from thematernity ward where his daughter Sophie was born. He wirelessly transmitted his cellphone pictures to more than 2,000 family, friends and associates around the world.Kahns wireless sharing software and camera integrated into his cell phone auguredthe birth of instant visual communications. Kahns cell phone transmission is the firstknown publicly-shared picture via a cell phone. In Japan, two competing projects were run by Sharp and Kyocera in 1997.Both had cell phones with integrated cameras. However, the Kyocera system wasdesigned as a peer-to-peer video-phone as opposed to the Sharp project which wasinitially focused on sharing instant pictures. That was made possible when the Sharpdevices were coupled to the Sha-mail infrastructure designed in collaboration withAmerican technologist, Kahn. The Kyocera team was led by Mr. Kazumi Saburi. In 1995, work by James Greenwold of Bureau Of Technical Services, inChippewa Falls, WI, was developing a pocket video camera for surveillance purposes.By 1999, the Tardisrecorder was in prototype and being used by the government.Bureau of Technical Services advanced further by the patenton Body-Carry able,digital Storage medium, Audio/Video recording Assembly. Cameras on cell phones proved popular right from the start, as indicated thatthe J-Phone in Japan had more than half of its subscribers using cell phone cameras intwo years. The world soon followed. By 2003, more camera phones were soldworldwide than stand-alone digital cameras. In 2005, became the worlds most solddigital camera brand. In 2006, half of the worlds mobile phones had a built-in camera. In 2006, Thuraya released the first satellite phone with an integrated camera.The Thuraya SG-2520 is manufactured by a Korean company called APSI and runsWindows CE.By 2007, the first cell phones and other consumer products appearedusing the Tardis technology to make the move from still cameras to full motionvideo.In 2008, sold more camera phones than Kodak sells film based simple cameras,thus became the biggest manufacturer of any kind of camera. PAGE 29 OF 29
  8. 8. In 2010, the worldwide number of camera phones totalled more than a billionand sales of separate cameras began to decline.By 2010, most mobile phones, eveninexpensive ones, were being sold with a camera. High end camera phones usuallyhave a good lens, high resolution, but a small sensor.Twelve-megapixel cameraphones have been produced by at least two companies. To highlight the capabilities ofthe N8 (Big CMOS Sensor) camera, created a short film, The Commuter in October2010. The seven-minute film was shot entirely on the phones 720p camera. A 14megapixel smartphone with 3x optical zoom was announced in 2010. In 2012, announced 808PureView. It features a 41 megapixel 1/1.2" sensor anda high resolution f/2.4 Zeiss all-aspherical 1-group lens. It also features s PureViewPro technology, a pixel oversampling technique that reduces an image taken at fullresolution into a lower resolution picture, thus achieving higher definition and lightsensitivity, and enables lossless zoom. These days, mobile phones put so many functions in the palm of your hand—e-mail, the Web, music, photos, video, and much more—that its easy to forget theyrefor talking. Even with all that todays handsets can do, not all of them excel in the areaof voice quality. And no matter what you do with your phone, clear calls should be atop priority. So lets lay out some basic requirements for top-tier voice quality: Voices onthe other end of the call should sound natural, not "computerized," and should be loudenough to be heard even if youre outdoors. (A clear, loud, speakerphone that doesntdistort is also important.) Strong reception and effective external-noise rejection arekey features, too. And arguably the most important of all, you should sound good tothe caller on the other end. Some devices deliver on these ideals. But often, mobile-phone manufacturersspend so much time cramming in features (and shaving that last hundredth of an inchoff the design) that they neglect to equip the handset with a solid speaker andmicrophone. Sometimes, even reception takes a back seat: A good voice phone shouldbe able to grab a signal well enough to maintain calls even in areas with less-than-stellar network coverage. PAGE 29 OF 29
  9. 9. 3.0 RESEARCH SURVEYAs being asked by the GigaFlex Mobile, we are asked to do a promotional researchabout the new coming mobile phone. This mobile phone will be named as ProjectDPhone. The concept of this Project DPhone is we want the user to experience thetrue Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) camera and also surrounding sound system intheir mobile phone. To purpose of this research is to understand on what feature userwant from mobile phone other than usual mobile phone. We have been listed the purpose of this research to 5 objective. Each objectivewill be answered thru our survey. The objective of this research is: 3.1 To find out whether consumer nowadays really need DSLR built- in camera in their mobile phone 3.2 To find out whether consumer nowadays need the experience the true surrounding sound system in their mobile phone 3.3 To find out the price that consumer expected from DSLR built- in Surrounding Sound System Mobile Phone 3.4 To know the importance of having a mobile phone that can record a video at night 3.5 To know whether the consumer need a mobile phone that can take photo or video while they are swimming or snorkelling From the objective above, we have constructed own questionnaire hoping thatwe will receive a positive response from our respondent. The questionnaire that weconstructed is closed-ended questions. The duration of our research is in 3 daysstartedon 1 December 2012 until 3 December 2012. This research will be done by therandom people that we meet. The data that we get from this research will be processwith the help of Microsoft Excel and will be presented in this report. PAGE 29 OF 29
  10. 10. 4.0 RESPONDENTProject DPhone is a project that was developed to build a new mobile phone that fitthe use of today’s customer. We targeted most of our consumer come from those whois in the age of 17 until 30 years old because research done by other agency showedthat the person in that age are interested more in the technology and other than that,the number of the photographer is increasing day by day. Due to that reason, we only selected the respondent that fit our targeted user.We will be doing this research at the well- known city which is Shah Alam located atSelangor DarulEhsan. The total of our respondent is 20 people.Although our targetedrespondent is from non- senior citizen, we will be trying to make this mobile phonemore user- friendly to senior citizen and also people with disabilities. PAGE 29 OF 29
  11. 11. 5.0 SAMPLE OF QUESTIONAIREAGE :QUESTION 1NO. QUESTION YES NO1 Do you like taking photo wherever you go?2 Do you like taking photo using Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR)?3 Do you like taking photo during night time?4 Do you share your most of your photo online?5 Do you like to edit your photo?QUESTION 2 YES NONO. QUESTION6 Do you listen to music anywhere you are?7 Do you care about the sound quality?8 Do you listen to music using headphone?9 Do you like recording video in High Definition (HD)?10 Are you literate at editing movie?11 Will you spend your money buying a DSLR built- in Surrounding Sound System Mobile Phone if it exists?12 Will you buy mobile phone that is waterproof?13 At present, do you have more than one mobile phone number?14 Do you use internet a lot?15 How much is your income? (If you’re working) RM0 – RM1500 RM1600 – RM2000 RM2100 > PAGE 29 OF 29
  12. 12. 6.0 RESPONSEWe start to distribute our questionnaire on 1 December 2012 at the Seksyen 7, ShahAlam, Selangor. We randomly choose our respondent and at the end of our survey, weonly select the data coming from the respondent age 17 until 30 years old. Duringdoing this research, our respondent response very well by asking what is it for andthey took a time to read the question rather than just randomly choosing the answer.Most of our respondents come from students’ background and also professionalworker. We ended our survey on 3 December where we managed to collect 20respondent from the age 17 until 30 years old. The result from survey will bepresented on this report and we hope that all of our objective will be answered so wecan proceed to the next step of Project DPhone. PAGE 29 OF 29
  13. 13. 7.0 THE FINDING QUESTION 1 YES NO 35% 65%On Question 1, we asked our respondent on whether did they like taking photoeverywhere they go. Most of our respondent which is about 13 (65%) claimed thatthey like to take photo wherever they go while the other 7 (35%) of them said theydon’t really like taking photo wherever they go. QUESTION 2 YES NO 25% 75%Move on to the Question 2, we want to know whether our respondent like usingDigital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) camera. The result that we get is majority of ourrespondent which is about 15 (75%) of them like taking photo using DSLR camerawhile the other 5 (25%) of them don’t like it. PAGE 29 OF 29
  14. 14. QUESTION 3 YES NO 25% 75%The other question that we asked from our respondent is whether they like to takephoto at night or not. 15 (75%) of them answered by saying they like to take photo atnight. The other 5 (25%) said that they don’t usually take photo at night. QUESTION 4 YES NO 15% 85%For the Question 4, the question that we asked to our respondent is whether that theyshare their photo online and 17 (85%) said they always shared their photo online. Theother 3 (15%) said that they don’t use internet to share their photo. PAGE 29 OF 29
  15. 15. QUESTION 5 YES NO 45% 55%In question 5, we asked our respondent did they like to edit their photo. The answeredthat we get is 11 (55%) claimed that they like to edit their photo. Other than that,another 9 (45%) claimed that they don’t like to edit their photo. QUESTION 6 YES NO 25% 75%Next, for the question 6, we asked our respondent did they like to listen musicwherever they go. From the survey, 15 (75%) of them said they really like to listen tomusic wherever they go while the other 5 (25%) claimed that they don’t really enjoylistening to music anywhere they go. PAGE 29 OF 29
  16. 16. QUESTION 7 YES NO 20% 80%Moving on to the question 7, the question that we asked from our respondent is didthey care about the sound quality of their mobile phone. Majority of them which isabout 16 (80%) said that did care about the sound quality of their mobile phone whilethe other 4 (20%) said that they don’t really care about the sound quality of theirmobile phone. QUESTION 8 YES NO 30% 70%For the question 8, we did asked to our respondent whether they like to listen to musicin their mobile phone using headphone or not and 14 (%) of them said they like it andthe other 6 (30%) said they don’t really like to listen to their music on the phone usingheadphone. PAGE 29 OF 29
  17. 17. QUESTION 9 YES NO 20% 80%The graph above shows the percentage of the answered that we get from ourrespondent. For the question 9, we asked our respondent did they like to record avideo in High Definition (HD). 16 (80%) claimed that they like to record a video inHD while the other 4 (20%) said they don’t like to record a video in HD. QUESTION 10 YES NO 30% 70%Next, for the question 10, we asked our respondent did they literate on editing movie.Most of them which is about 14 (70%) said they really literate on editing movie whilethe other respondent about 6 (30%) of them said that don’t really literate on editingmovie using mobile phone. PAGE 29 OF 29
  18. 18. QUESTION 11 YES NO 15% 85%For the question 11, the question that we asked from our respondent is will they spendtheir money on buying a DSLR- built in Surrounding Sound System Mobile Phone ifit exist and the response that we get is 17 (85%) said they will spend their money tobuy it. Another 3 (15%) of them said they will not spend their money to buy a DSLR-built in Surrounding Sound System Mobile Phone. QUESTION 12 YES NO 15% 85%Next, we asked our respondent whether their willingness to buy a mobile phone that iswater proof. Most of our respondent which is 17 (85%) said they will buy a waterproof mobile phone while the other 3 (15%) of them said they will not spent theirmoney buying a water proof mobile phone. PAGE 29 OF 29
  19. 19. QUESTION 13 YES NO 15% 85%Moving on to the question 13, the question that we asked our respondent is whetherthey have more than one mobile phone number at the current. Most of our respondent17 (85%) said they owned more than one number at current. The other 3 (15%) saidthat they only have one mobile phone at current. QUESTION 14 YES NO 10% 90%On the question 14, we asked our respondent about their usage of internet. The resultthat we get is 18 (90%) claimed they use internet a lot and the rest of them about only2 (10%) of them said they don’t use internet a lot. PAGE 29 OF 29
  20. 20. QUESTION 15 0-1500 1600-2000 2100> 10% 45% 45%For the last question in our questionnaire, the question that we ask is about theirincome per month. About 9 (45%) claimed their income is around RM0 untilRM1500. The other 9 (45%) of them also claimed that their income is aroundRM1600 until RM2000 while only 2 (10%) of them said their income is aroundRM2100 and above. PAGE 29 OF 29
  21. 21. 8.0 PROPOSAL FROM THE FINDINGFrom the research that we have done, we can conclude that average of the todayscitizen love to take photo using Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) Camera anywherethey go. Other than that, from the result that we get, we can say that he consumernowadays like to take photo at night and they like to edit it. Another conclusion thatwe can make based on the result that we get is the mobile phone user nowadays sharetheir photo online such as in Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Other than that, we conclude that mobile phone user nowadays like to listenmusic a lot and anywhere they go and they really care the importance of having agood sound quality although most of them listen to music while using headphone. Theconsumer nowadays also likes to record a video in High Definition (HD) and many ofthem literate on editing movie using mobile phone. Many of the consumers nowadaysare willing to spend their money on buying a DSLR built in Surrounding SoundSystem Mobile Phone rather than buying a DSLR and mobile phone. Moreover, from the result that we get, we can make a conclusion that almostall of the mobile phone user nowadays are really hope that there will be a phone that iswater proof so they can use it to take photo when they go snorkelling or swimming inthe sea. Consumer nowadays also need internet because from the finding, most of ourrespondent claimed that they use internet a lot. We also can make conclusion that theaverage of our respondent income per month is about RM1500. PAGE 29 OF 29
  22. 22. 9.0 TARGET SALESWe target that Project DPhone will be managed to get a higher sale due to the non-existent of DSLR built in mobile phone. We also believe that this sale will beextraordinary because this the first mobile phone that is water proof, having asurrounding sound system speaker and also full HD 1080pixel video recorder. Thegraph below showed our target sale per item for the first year until the fifth yeararound the country. DPhone Target Sale Item 600000 500000 400000 300000 200000 100000 0 Second First Year Third Year Forth Year Fifth Year Year DPhone Target Sale Item 504000 258020 355054 452052 355058 PAGE 29 OF 29
  23. 23. 10.0 PRODUCTIONThe Project DPhone will be a massive project because in order to build a DSLR built-in mobile phone camera, we need to make a partnership with Canon and also Dolby tomake sure that our phone will have a great quality of speaker. Canon has agreed tobuild a DSLR chip that can fit to a mobile phone with the help from Intel. Theresolution of the DSLR camera that will be installed in the mobile phone is Highresolution 22.3-megapixel images of superb quality and detail are attained fromCanons cutting-edge full-frame CMOS sensor technology. New photodiodeconstruction, gapless micro lens array and on-chip noise reduction circuitry on theCMOS keep image data clean and clear even at high ISO settings and long exposures,so your photographic vision is never compromised. Plus DPhonefeatures a next-generation Auto Focus (AF) system sporting 61point high-density reticular AF (41 cross-type points) that offers wide, auto focuscoverage at high precision as well as enhanced subject tracking capability. It offersmulti-zone wide-area AF for better tracking, has 5 central dual cross-type points (f/2.8diagonal), 21 central cross-type points (f/5.6 horizontal & vertical) and 20 outer cross-type points (f/4.0 horizontal) and is sensitive in extremely low-light situations (EV-2for a central point with a f/2.8 lens). The technological advancement in the EOS 5DMark III dramatically expands focusing accuracy to support a larger range of f/4.0 andf/5.6 lenses.No matter your exposure requirements, the DPhone allows flexible ISOspeed settings of ISO 100 – 25600 and expandable to L: ISO50, H1: 51200 and H2:102400 to adjust the cameras sensitivity to light. From low light indoor environmentsto the great outdoors in broad daylight, the DPhone will capture every picture in thebest possible light. For the speaker of the mobile phone, Dolby will be installed Dolby DigitalPlus in our DPhone. Dolby® Digital Plus, or Enhanced AC-3 (E-AC-3), is anadvanced surround sound audio codec designed specifically for evolving media. Fromhome theatres and PCs to mobile phones and online streaming, Dolby Digital Plusdefines high-fidelity audio. You’ll get the renowned Dolby cinema experience fromall your entertainment.Dolby Digital Plus is also based on core Dolby Digitaltechnologies, the established standard for cinema, broadcast, and home theatresurround sound. As mobile devices proliferate, Dolby Digital Plus is also emerging as PAGE 29 OF 29
  24. 24. the standard for mobile entertainment. Its advanced new technologies for audioenhancement deliver even better sound quality and additional bandwidth savings. Youget great content with fewer interruptions, even when bandwidth is limited. The benefits of using Dolby Digital Plus in our mobile phone is it 7.1 discretechannels of clear, high-fidelity surround sound; it is ideal audio codec match for HDvideo codecs, it also has Dolby cinematic audio experience for content across allmedia. When incorporated into a mobile device, Dolby Digital Plus adds postprocessing technologies that dramatically improve the device’s audio capabilities andyour whole entertainment experience. , Dolby Digital Plus is also device-specifictuning of mobile speakers gives you natural and louder, distortion-free sound. Equipment with Dolby Digital Plus technology ensures that you’ll be ready forthe future. HD programming with surround sound is now widely available across allmedia—broadcast, online, PCs, games, and mobile.Dolby Digital Plus enablescinematic Dolby surround sound for all of it. You’ll be able to download content.Transfer it from one device to another. Take advantage of 7.1-channel programs whenthey’re offered. Dolby Digital Plus is supported by HDMI® 1.3 and higher, enablingtransmission together with high-definition video through a single cable connection. Itis also fully integrated in the DLNA® and UltraViolet™ standards. For the operating system, we have chosen Symbian Belle to be a OS forDPhone. This is because Symbian Belle have the responsive touch screen andincreased processing power of the new generation of smartphones all adds up tosmoother web browsing, faster downloads, and easy multi-tasking. Our new SymbianBelle phones offer fast internet connection and increased browsing speeds. Thatmeans you can keep on top of what’s going on in your world and stay updated with allthe latest news from your network of friends and family. One of the exciting features that make Symbian Belle phones really come intotheir own is their NFC capability.Whether it’s sharing photos, videos and music,pairing with other NFC enabled smartphones, or progressing to new levels in AngryBirds – you can do it all in just a tap. NFC tags also allow you to easily access a wholeworld of exciting content, including film trailers, songs, microsites, maps, money-offvouchers and much more.We are working with partners to make sure you get the mostout of your NFC experience with NFC technology. PAGE 29 OF 29
  25. 25. Other than that by using Symbian Belle, our customer can stay on top ofeverything, and personalise you’re their home screens to express their self.You cantailor your live feeds to show what is most important to you and see the very latestupdates from your social networks at a glance. Six home screens give you many moreopportunities to tailor all the different areas of your life, whether it’s timeout or yourwork life.You’re favourite contacts, email, music player, your clock or your calendar -whatever you reach for most you can keep handy across six home screens. And not only are the widgets handier, they have also been redesigned and nowcome in five different sizes, rearranged to create completely customisable apps set.New ‘Toggle’ widgets now make tasks like switching on Bluetooth and changingprofiles even easier.All your notifications are in one easy to find place – and it’s assimple as sliding down a single tab from any screen.The new taskbar includes accessto your settings, as well as notification of incoming messages, missed calls andeverything else you need to keep an eye on. You can also manage your connectivityfrom your pull-down taskbar, turning your Bluetooth or Wi-Fi on and off. Moreover, this phone will be built to be water proof, shock proof and also with100GB internal memory plus 8GB of RAM. The cost for building this phone is aroundRM1200 each. As a started, we will release the DPhone with the price of RM2200with 5 years of warranty. We also will take order from the internet via eCommence toget worldwide. PAGE 29 OF 29
  26. 26. 10.1 THE DESIGN PAGE 29 OF 29
  27. 27. 11.0 PROBLEM ENCOUNTEREDWe expected to have no problem to encounter during the first 5 years of releasing thismobile phone to the public because we have patented our design, technology andothers in court. PAGE 29 OF 29
  28. 28. 12.0 SUMMARYFor the summary, we really hope the Project DPhone will be continued. The responsethat we get from the respondent showed that the consumer nowadays needs a mobilephone that is multipurpose. Bringing two devices will be easier if we merge the twodevice become one. That is the concept of DPhone. With the help from Canon andDolby, we believed that DPhone will be a gigantic device for the era with it latesttechnology. We also believe that this sale will be extraordinary because this the first mobilephone that is water proof, having a surrounding sound system speaker and also fullHD 1080pixel video recorder. PAGE 29 OF 29
  29. 29. 13.0 CONCLUSIONFor the conclusion, we can conclude that from the research that we have done, we canconclude that average of the todays citizen love to take photo using Digital SingleLens Reflex (DSLR) Camera anywhere they go. Other than that, we conclude thatmobile phone user nowadays like to listen music a lot and anywhere they go and theyreally care the importance of having a good sound quality although most of themlisten to music while using headphone. The consumer nowadays also likes to record a video in High Definition (HD)and many of them literate on editing movie using mobile phone. Many of theconsumers nowadays are willing to spend their money on buying a DSLR built inSurrounding Sound System Mobile Phone rather than buying a DSLR and mobilephone. Other than that, from the result that we get, we can say that he consumernowadays like to take photo at night and they like to edit it. Another conclusion thatwe can make based on the result that we get is the mobile phone user nowadays sharetheir photo online such as in Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. PAGE 29 OF 29
  30. 30. 14.0 APPENDIX + PAGE 29 OF 29
  31. 31. PAGE 29 OF 29

×