105. Considera la precisione della macchina:
Z = 0.1 - 0.3mm
X, Y = 0.1mm
parti mobili: 0.5mm
parti che si combinano: 0.25mm
107. Considera spessori e distanze.
Una parete da 0.5mm?
108. La plastica si ritira: ABS 2% e PLA 0.2%
109. Things that generate a closed tool
path with no breaks give a higher
110. Short toolpaths, even if they are closed curves,
are a problem,
as the material doesn't have enough time to cool
111. The parts are weaker between the layers than in the X and Y axis. Under
extreme loads, the layers have been known to delaminate
112. ABS is a more ductile material. This means it deforms and flows more readily. This has
implications in your models.
Features like living hinges and snap fits rely on material deformation, which lends itself to
Another implication is failure mode. ABS parts will flex and stretch while PLA parts tend to
crack or shatter.