Key Findings of the Study
* Wipro and HCL are the overall leaders in the ER&D and PES segment; followed by iGate, Infosys, Tech Mahindra & Mahindra Satyam and MindTree
* Though Wipro and HCL are leaders with overall capabilities, companies like Aricent, iGate, Infotech Enterprises, L&T IES, Persistent Systems, Symphony Teleca establish themselves as leaders in specific industry verticals
* China based Vanceinfo and EPAM Systems from CEE region have significant capabilities in the ISV - Enterprise Software vertical and are clearly in the leadership zone
* Overall Indian ER&D and PES services market is USD 14.78 Bn as of FY 2012, representing an overall growth of 13 percent
* Over FY 2011, the MNC Captive Centers grew by 11 percent whilst the Service Providers grew by 16 percent
* Telecom and ISV verticals constitute almost 50% of the total Indian ER&D and PES revenues
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.