1. Air supplies us oxygen which is essential for our bodies to live. • Several main type of pollution• One type of air pollution is the release of particles into the air.• Another type of pollution is the release of noxious gasses.• Pollution also needs to be considered inside our homes, offices, and schools.
2. SEVERAL MAIN TYPES OF POLLUTION ALSO INCLUDES THE: Smog Acid Rains Greenhouse effect Hole in the ozone layer
3. Is a type of large-scale outdoor. It is caused by chemical reactions between pollutants derived from different sources.
4. • It can cause brain damage and kidney problems.- it’s caused when pollutant combines with droplets of water in the air.
5. - it’s another result of pollution. Chemicals release by our activities - Releases of cfc from heating, effect the stratosphere. aerosols can, refrigerator equipment removes some of the ozone, causing “holes”.
6. - It generally comes from the build up of carbon dioxide gas in the atmosphere.- In this type of pollution sun rays go into the atmosphere and they are trapped by green house-gasses. So the temperature on the earth raise.
7. - It is more dangerous than SOURCES OF INDOOR AIR POLLUTION the outdoor pollution, - TABACCO SMOKE because we do everything - COOKING AND HEATING in enclosed environments APPLIANCES where air circulation may - VAPORES FROM BUILDING be restricted. MATERIALS
8. o To solve these problems and to get over them we can change our lifestyle.o If we do these simple things we could have a better world and we could live a better life.