Losing Weight The Golden Rule Way
Many people spend lots of money on weight loss supplements, exercise program and other means
to slim down and still have problem to win the battle of the bulge.
This sorrowful state lies in the uniquely modern society with a combination of stressful lifestyle and fast-food
consumption.The Mediterranean diet seem to be more conducive to healthier weight levels and longevity.In fact,
news in recent months of how the French eat a high-fat diet, enjoy rich desserts, drink wine and still have better
cardiovascular health than the rest of us. This is worth studying more in depth.
The French diet seems to drink a lot of red wine (a staple on most Mediterranean tables) contains one of nature’s
most powerful antioxidants, resveratrol Resveratrol is found in grape skins, blueberries, cranberries and other
plants, and recent studies indicate that it can have a positive effect on helping to maintain healthy cholesterol levels,
supporting insulin health and optimizing metabolic and immune pathways that protect cells and improve
Some manufacturers have taken the advantage to add Green Tea Extract to make it more effective in Weight Loss
Management.Over time, green tea consumption helps increase metabolism, burn fat
and reduce fat storage due to its caffeine and L-theanin content, which can be pivotal in helping to
maintain energy for exercise.
Resveratrol in the right formulation with another energy boosting ingredient, Chromium, a niacin-based mineral
plays an important role in how the body uses insulin to burn sugars, carbohydrates, fats, and proteins for energy.The
use of Resveratrol is making waves in the market right now.
Some recommended Action Food on Mediterranean Diet
1. Apple. Engenders fluids, moistures the lungs and treats indigestion
2. Apricot. Moistens the lungs, relieves thirst and treats constipation
3. Banana. Clears heat, moistens intestines and counteracts toxins
4. Basil. Relieves stomach gas and diarrhoea
5. Barley. Clear heat and free urination
6. Alfalfa sprout. Treats edema and kidney stones
7. Asparagus. Clears the lungs, treats skin eruptions and constipation
8. Celery. Dispels wind, disinhibits urination and relieves swelling
9. Olive. Treats enduring diarrhoea, moistens the lungs, overcomes alcohol hangover
10. Tomato. Stops thirst,moves the blood, treats constipation and indigestion
For more information on Resveratrol please visit http://mhlnk.com/D877ABC8