1. Amazing Liver The Metabolic Headquarters Of our Body
2. As per our Indian Life sciences Ayurveda “ Dehame Devalayam ” means our body is a temple it is our responsibility
3. to keep it neat , clean and pure like a temple . Are we respecting our body. In fact many of us insult it by erratic lifestyle.
4. Because of this our body is subjected many diseases, disorders, miseries, pain etc. some are curable and some are not.
5. Wild Animals don’t have docs, hospitals . et. al. still they lead quality life enjoying good health .
6. Human being is supposed to be ‘ Gnana Jeevi ’ with higher intellect than animals. Is it true in health point of view. Animals cure their diseases if any through food and lifestyle . We are unable to. Among vital organs Liver is very important.
7. Even modern Life sciences realized the importance of Liver being metabolic Hqrs. Of our body. Efficiently conducting 500 + bio-chemical functions in a day. Let us see the various vital functions of our liver.
8. <ul><li>Detoxify all poisonous foods, drugs & chemicals that are fed into the body. </li></ul><ul><li>Help to digest Fat substances </li></ul><ul><li>Prevents blood clotting in the body </li></ul><ul><li>Prevent blood loss from an accidental wound. </li></ul>
9. <ul><li>Help to absorb sugars , convert into final form of energy in the body </li></ul><ul><li>Excess proteins consumed by us is converted as Fat and stored </li></ul><ul><li>Helps to secrete many enzymes for bio - chemical acts </li></ul>
10. <ul><li>Liver stores many essential micro-nutrients like copper, iron, salts , fat soluble Vit. A , B, D, E & K </li></ul><ul><li>Detoxify all the chemicals , pesticides that enter the body </li></ul><ul><li>Nullify the preservatives , additives in foods </li></ul>
11. <ul><li>All the toxins released during bio-chemical activities are detoxified and sent out. Their accumulation causes disease . </li></ul><ul><li>Detoxifies the poisons in Alcohol (Hence avoid alcohol for healthy Liver ) </li></ul><ul><li>Avoid unwanted drugs </li></ul>
12. Today many Liver failure cases are reported among people in the most productive age group of 30-60 yrs. Playing havoc with family financial environment and society economy.
13. Fortunately Ayurveda is the only hope globally in prophylaxis & curative segments. Good news is 90% damaged liver also can be revived through Ayurveda and good lifestyle.
14. For more info contact Bellavistan Murthy 98480 13958 040 2712 5943 healthxlnc @ gmail.com