2. My Favorite Quote “The human brain is a wonderful organ. It starts to work as soon as you are born and doesnt stop until you get up to deliver a speech” George Jessel
3. My Favorite Quote“Mind Never Impress Human; It is the Result of Mind that Impress” Walter Bagehot
5. PresentationA Human Act or behavior to show, demonstrate, publicly speak, deliver, instruct or forward the Prize, Reward, information, data, proposal etc i.e. using mode of communication and it is easily understandable by one or more then one person.
6. What is Presentation??? A presentation is the preparation and delivery of essential information in a logical, concise manner leading to productive results.
7. Presentation Skills = Communication +Publicly Speaking
8. Types of Presentation Persuasive (Convincing) Informative Briefing Instructional Introductory
9. Essentials for Presentations Objective Why making this presentation?? Focus of Presentation Problem and Solution Outline and Goals
10. Essentials for Presentations Analyze Your Audience Level of Audience listening U?? Expectations of Audience?? Level of Knowledge… Creating relationship
11. Essentials for Presentation Presentation Planning Outline, Title, Purpose Delivery Body Content Discussion and Questioning Time measurement Conclusion